Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help about inventory expansion

Discussion on Need some help about inventory expansion within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need some help about inventory expansion

Hello guys, i really hope there are many pro gw2 players here and someone can help me. I started to play GW2 and i like it a lot but there is a big problem for me and i can't solve it. I've read a lot on GW2 forums but still stucked on this problem: I have the default inventory + 2x 4 slots activated with leather bag and that's never enough to lvl, i have to leave items on the floor... I know that i can deposit craft items but still.. i need much more slots in my inventory!

So please help me , what can i do to expand my inventory? I bought some colored leather bags but i can't use them check my image to see my inventory... any help is welcomed! Another question of mine: there is any chance so i could deactivate the 2x 4 slots?? Because i didn't find any way....

I'm waiting for answers... thanks in advance, i would really apreciate it!

Old 10/19/2017, 20:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
If I understand you correctly, You just simply need to buy some larger storage bags

They now go up to 32 slots But a couple of 15 to 20 slot bag will be enough for most people Including myself.

Tags
game, guild wars 2, gw2, inventory