Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sites for GW2 Exploits

Discussion on Sites for GW2 Exploits within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sites for GW2 Exploits

Are there any good sites out there that can help with the up-to-date exploits in GW2? Every site I come across are out to date and just tell of exploits that have gotten fixed a while back.

I'm looking for the ones that equal quick gold.

No I'm not worried about getting banned. I always use hack accounts I've bought to do it.
Old 10/17/2014, 10:29   #2

This kind of Site you search dont exist.
All Exploits that generate you gold are non Public, and you cant get these exploit without contacts in the exploit underground.

+ No one Cares about exploits in Gw2 i think (look at the exploit topics in boards, its like empty space their).

i have found + release some exploits (not for gold, but hey) and no one care about it.
I think the people have no interesst in gw2 exploits like for other mmorpgs.

greets
Old 10/17/2014, 11:45   #3

All exploits of value are obvious equal to money. So OP might as well just ask people for money
Old 10/17/2014, 13:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafe* View Post
All exploits of value are obvious equal to money. So OP might as well just ask people for money
he would need a huge load of money for good exploits that generate you gold.. because they guys that know this exploit use it sure for themself to sell the gold for $. you need a huge $ to get these guys to tell you the exploits + the exploits are fast fixed by ANet if its a huge exploit.. so you dont have much time for the use of the exploit. Maybe you make -$ with it if you buy a exploit at a high price + have bad luck.

i would dont buy exploits for gw2, its dont worth it (my opinion).
Old 10/17/2014, 21:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossside View Post
[...] , and you cant get these exploit without contacts in the exploit underground. [...]
"exploit underground" hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossside View Post
he would need a huge load of money for good exploits that generate you gold.. because they guys that know this exploit use it sure for themself to sell the gold for $. you need a huge $ to get these guys to tell you the exploits + the exploits are fast fixed by ANet if its a huge exploit.. so you dont have much time for the use of the exploit. Maybe you make -$ with it if you buy a exploit at a high price + have bad luck.
There is no "gold-exploit". There are some exploits to skip mobs in Dungeons or safespots or something else.
__________________________________________________ _______

Search on Youtube and use the filter function to decide the correct time. For example: "last month" or something else.
Old 10/18/2014, 07:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Metin2$ View Post
"exploit underground" hahaha
Ob du es glaubst oder nicht, aber es gibt ne bestimmte Gruppe von Personen die wirklich Underground Mäßig Exploits Verkaufen, Nutzen und Suchen.
Da kommst du als normaler Mensch aber nicht rein in diese Gruppe von Leuten.
Von daher kann man dazu schon "Exploit Underground" sagen, auch wenn es sich lächerlich anhört für dich.

Ist das gleiche bei World of Warcraft - da gibt es Leute (vorallem Leute in China z.b) die immer Dupe Exploits etc. suchen, finden, verkaufen & kaufen und damit Asche machen. Da gingen (obs immer noch ist bezweifle ich) immer Dupe Exploits für viel $$$ Weg, und die Leute boten auch bewusst für sowas viel Geld weil es nunmal viel Wert war. Von dieser ganzen Sache hast du aber als normaler Botter oder Spieler keine Ahnung und da kannst du auch nicht grademal hergehen und sagen "So, jetzt kauf ich mir ma en Exploit ein" (außer du lässt dich übern Tisch ziehen und zahlst mal eben das 3-4 Fache für oder einen Exploit der schon älter ist und bald endeckt weil dich dort niemand kennt und kein Risiko eingehen will).

Auch wenn es sich lächerlich anhört - es gibt diese Gruppe von Personen
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2014, 16:08   #7

Ich glaub du hast da einen etwas falschen Eindruck...
Old 10/24/2014, 14:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
Ich glaub du hast da einen etwas falschen Eindruck...
wegen?..
Begründen, nicht nur Behaupten