Thanks to Dacyon, we now have Fractals coordinates to help us speed the daily grind. However, I understand that we must exercise utmost caution when using these with non-Midnight/non-gZoom groups.
That being said, I have made this thread for like-minded individuals who'd like to run through the entire Fractals with me (as only the Swamp is the only one I can solo). It would make life so much simpler to have a group that shares the same vision. If in any case this thread becomes successful, I'd like to make a guild where "special arrangements" would no longer be necessary, and Midnighters and gZoomers would not have to fear the hammer.
I have both NA and EU accounts, so all you have to do is indicate where you play.
Post in this thread if you like the idea of completing Fractals with fellow Midnighters and gZoomers.
Sorry, I've been so busy these days. My grandma recently passed away, and that brought me back to real life for a moment, haha. I'm sending everyone a PM with my Skype now. So far, I have three other people who haven't placed a message on this thread to contact me.
Soon enough, we'll have a huge database of people who want to run FoTM/dungeons, and things like that.
[Release] Fractals of the Mists - Coordinates 01/06/2014 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies Hey guys,
I'm bringing you all coordinates I currently have for FotM, I named them accordingly (they are for Midnight tho).
Note that the collection is not complete yet, some fractals are still missing. Gladly taking any help for completion.
Fractals included so far:
http://dacyon.bplaced.net/shots/26h0t2xplf4.png
[B]CA Account - Major 2 - 19 Perms + Elite Perm - Gutes Ansehen - viele DT Clears 05/25/2011 - Trading - 16 Replies Hallo Leute,
Hiermit biete ich euch meinen lang erspielten Combat Arms Account (angemeldet seit über 700 Tagen) an.
Er gilt als Major 2 (50%) als Highrank und hat eine zu 100% weiße Weste.
Dazu kommt er mit 19 Permanenten Waffen und dem Elite Item Permanent ausreichend gerüstet ausgestattet ins Spiel.
Es wurde mit dem Account niemals gehackt, geglitcht o.ä.
Er hat ein Top Ansehen, viele nützliche Kontake (viele gute DT Spieler bis hin zu Scentiic) und eine gute KD von 1,80 - 1,90.
Dazu...