Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 Account with Heavy Legendary Armor,skyscale

Discussion on GW2 Account with Heavy Legendary Armor,skyscale within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 Account with Heavy Legendary Armor,skyscale

The account is made of the boring things in the game, such as legendary armor, skyscale, story ending. It is definitely not a high end account, but I tried for high end content when I played the game, that's why there is legendary armor, legendary backpack ad infinitum (fractal) precursors are ready in the last mission. Beginners or whos coming back to the game I think it is a very good account for those.because there is gap to improve your character still work on progress to do lot of thing. It already has raid, fractal, wvw builds. The achievement point is not very high. At the same time, the mastery point is not high. .so this account is unique for who doesnt want to buy high end account and also dont want spend money to boosting services for legendary armor or skyscale they asking lot of money to do that.it is my main account and first owner you can text me if you are serious buyer i can provide lot more info.(HOT,POF,EOD,LWS4,expansions).offer me
dc:umuts3100

Tags
gw2 ; account, legendary armor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling GW2 Account [Legendary Heavy Armor, Ad Infinitum, Weapons, Skyscale etc.]
10/08/2023 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i want to sell my Guild Wars 2 account, because i don't play it anymore. Api Key: C0EE8FFC-48FE-1A48-9A6A-C7BEA2B95EAC5EF9AD53-A23A- 4F2A-BCAE-C6A3BCE06B19 Extra Mail, Still have the cd Key. 400 Eur, but open for offers. Discord: .kornchen
Selling my GW2 Account [ heavy Legendary Armor, some legendary weapons, skyscale)
09/22/2023 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
I would sell my Guild wars 2 Accout. Registerd with Extra mail. Api Key: C0EE8FFC-48FE-1A48-9A6A-C7BEA2B95EAC5EF9AD53-A23A- 4F2A-BCAE-C6A3BCE06B19 Just give me Some offers.
Light and Heavy Legendary Armor, Skyscale, Aurora, Shining Blade, Leg WvW Backpiece a
11/10/2021 - Guild Wars 2 - 0 Replies
Selling main acc, has all listed on title and more: - Skyscale - Mesmer, Guard and Rev with extra slot bags - Mistlock and VIP divinity reach passes - Infinite gathering tool - Extra bank tabs - 500cap slot mats - Halfway of Coalescence
[Selling] Leg light and heavy armor, skyscale, shining blade, aurora, leg amulet, and lot more
11/10/2021 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
API: 26FD4590-58FE-854C-A14A-B2359C5454C62332520F-BD3F- 449B-B1A8-C8AF63C1DDC0 Selling main acc, has all listed on title and more: - Skyscale - Mesmer, Guard and Rev with extra slot bags - Mistlock and VIP divinity reach passes - Infinite gathering tool - Extra bank tabs - 500cap slot mats