Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raid clears, Achievements, Masteries, Map completion...

Discussion on Raid clears, Achievements, Masteries, Map completion... within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Raid clears, Achievements, Masteries, Map completion...

Hello there!

I'm a GW2 player that want to sell some services. Please, take note that this is done just by me, not a bot or a 'big' company.

I'm an avid player that have been playing this game since release.

For most of them you will need to share your account with me (in case you want any of them) because otherwise I can't carry you or it will be so slow.

I've done a couple of request a few years back here and all was fine, but I can understand that you don't want to share account, so if you are not interested, its fine!

Services that I can provide:

- Raid clears (specifics bosses, full wings, full clears, legendary achievements (not CM's)). Take note that this can take several weeks since LI & LD are limited each week and that you will have to gear at least one character (even with exotics). If you have commander tag is a plus.

- Specialization unlocks (all HP from HoT / PoF).

- Map completion (HoT / PoF will be fast / Tyria will need some time and will be more expensive)

- Achievements. I have done 95%+ of the achievement of this game in my main acc so if you need a specific achievement you are free to ask for.

- Mastery points / exp farm.

- No PvP / WvW but you can ask for it.

Anything that is not on this list, feel free to ask for it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: for ping issues my services are mostly for EU ppl only, but NA ppl can ask too. Payment will be via Paypal.

If I play with your account I highly recommend you to have authenticator so you can just let me play when you want and we don't have any kind of problems.

For prices, times or whatever questions please feel free to contact me on my discord: Shamn#3700 or PM in this website. Thank you.