Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB account with PoF

Discussion on WTB account with PoF within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB account with PoF

Not interested in gold or legendaries, just want the account with PoF expansion. Would also prefer if the associated email address is part of the trade since it can't be changed.

Willing to pay 15€ paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 5 Years Old Account - GW1 + POF Ready
12/20/2017 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
I am the original owner of this account. I am selling it because I don't have time to play it anymore. You have POF on account, I only did one mission so you have basically have the whole POF to explore. You get full access to email account linked to game account Gallery I accept only BitCoin / WU and PayPal for trusted users
[Selling] Gw 2 + HoT + PoF EU Aurora Glade server Account
11/11/2017 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys ! Can someone please thell me how much € is worth my Account ? Account is on EU Aurora Glade Server. It is a Hearth of Thornes + Path of Fire account with 5 x lvl 80 ( Revenant,Ranger,Ele,Thief,Necro) and 1 x Lvl 25 Mesmer. All mounts unlocked including Griffon + Spooky Halloween mounts skins unlocked too. Mastery rank 229, 5200 AP points and some black lion outfits unlocked. Character are all exept low level Mesmer Exotic / Ascended equiped. I would really appreciate any...
[Selling] WTS: Account with PoF
10/30/2017 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, want to sell my account. Nothing special on it. Just a lvl 80 guardian. Also bought the new PoF. Don't want to play anymore. 30€ - all addons available on this Account.
[Selling] Gw2 account with HoT+PoF
10/18/2017 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Account with PoF+HoT 2lvl 80 chars(warrior elementalist) level 70 mastery 75 gems 300 gold 420~weaponsmithing 440~armorsmithing You can check for more info useing api: 1880ABFE-7DA1-0F4D-AEAE-015AF608437326532F33-FE12 -418A-9F37-1E2E8D2551C9
[Selling] GW2 Account mit HoT und PoF
10/11/2017 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe meine Guild Wars 2 Account, da ich keine Zeit zum spielen mehr finde. Es befindet sich ein Lvl 80 Druide und ein Lvl 56 Nekro auf dem Account, sowie ein sofortiger Lvl 80 Boost. Zusätzlich gibt es 150 Gold. Mats o.ä. gibt es kaum, weil nicht viel gespielt wurde auf dem Account. Bei Fragen gerne melden, hab so an 30€ gedacht.