Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nevermore , Eternity , Frostfang.

Discussion on Nevermore , Eternity , Frostfang. within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nevermore , Eternity , Frostfang.

Mastery rank 150
Pvp rank 57
WwW rank Legend
5.800 achi..

5 level 80 characters
Full Map
Light armor asc. set
Nevermore
Eternity
Frostfang
Ghastly shield
The Anomaly
Shadow abyss dye
Celestial Dye
Shadow red dye
Balthazar outfit
Raiment of lich outfit
Electromagnetic Descender glider.
Black Feather wings
Chaos gloves
Glowing eyes
Phantom's Hood
The Eternal title so you can easily enter first raid.
400g worth material storage.
7 Slot bag.
Lots of tome of knowledge so you can create new 2 characters
2 Years old 2 characters
1 year old 2 characters
And more. you can ask me for details. Photos etc.

I'll give all information about account. last 4 digits of credit card included. gw2 and hot keys.

It will be really secure.

waiting for offers.

Sold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2+HoT 3 Lv 80's 8208AP Nevermore, tons of skins
10/19/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Lately i decided its time to quit. Haven't played actively, looking for $80 USD paypal, won't go first unless you have a substantial amount of rep that checks out. My skype: stan.hooper1 if you're interested in buying. Comes with e-mail account 8208 Achi points : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Gated of Madness US server Mastery level 165 Pvp Rank : Tiger (44 level) PvP division rank (Saphire with Ascended pvp wings) Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
5 Characters + Nevermore + 165 Mastery
10/12/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Achievement Points: 6700 Characters: Elemental,Thief ,Necromancer ,Mesmer ,Engineer ( All 80 ) Gears: 1 Viper-fullset (Light) can make it Berserker if you want. 4/6 Leather Berserker ascended gears + full ascended weapons for characters (not underwater), 140+ agony resistance, Legendary Nevermore :mofo: Account has Heart of Thorns, 165 mastery level, Pvp lvl 46 and Wvw lvl 215,many collections are completed or nearly completed, personal fractal level: 100, I am original owner, can...
[Selling] GW2 Account (HOT,Nevermore, Dreamer , Incenerator)
05/10/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account due to not having enough time to play the game anymore, its great but really takes too much of my time. 161 Mastery, 7631 Achievement Points Full Ascended on Thief and Revenant 3 Legendaries : Dreamer, Incenerator and Nevermore (Staff) A lot of Materials in the storage A lot of Karma and Dungeon Tokens Unbound - Precursor of the Add Infinitum More info with the screenshots.
[Selling] Incinerator / Frostfang / Bifrost / Eternity
09/28/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi As the title says: I'm selling the legendary Weapons "Incinerator" (Dagger), "Frostfang" (Axe), Bifrost (Staff) and Eternity (Greatsword) Please offer by PN or in this thread. Only accepting PSC