Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb frostfang

Discussion on wtb frostfang within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb frostfang

website of my trust is selling it for 80, hit me up if u sell it cheaper

eu servers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Frostfang!
06/07/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Com, I wtb Frostfang on EU server. I'm also paying via Paypal. I don't give first, only by user with many positive TBM feedbacks. Contact me here or pm!
[Buying] 2x Legendaries, Bolt and Frostfang
06/01/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, as the title says, I'm looking for 2 legendaries in EU Server, Frostfang and Bolt. I pay via PayPal. Contact me here or via pm By trusted ePvP Usern, I will give first! Regards Siedler
WTT GW2 acc Warrior Thief Tooth of Frostfang The Energizer 4 Hearthstone Beta Key
11/28/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Msg me if interested.
[Buying] Frostfang
07/29/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Wie beschrieben will Frostfang kaufen. Eine eine PN an mich mit Preis. mfg
[Selling] Best Ranger In The Game - 3x Legendaries + Fully Twinked Bolt/Frostfang/Kudzu + MOR
07/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a repped seller here with great feedback. I am selling off my personal GW2 account that I have been playing the last 8 months or so and purchased from the original owner, where I then went and twinked it even further. This is by far the best ranger you'll ever come across. I don't lose hardly ever in WvW with my PVT build w/ + proper food and technique. You have 3x legendaries, each of your weapons is legendary + I am only missing 170 skill points and you will have...