Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account [5x Lvl 80s] [4 Legendaries]

Discussion on Account [5x Lvl 80s] [4 Legendaries] within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account [5x Lvl 80s] [4 Legendaries]

Selling GW2 Account. 3 Years old, Created release date.
Has HoT Expansion
5x Level 80's
Main Warrior Full Berserk Ascended
4 Legendaries
Many other rare weapon skins
900G on account

I don't play anymore

-View Pictures and if any more questions contact me on skype: comeatmeskux

Price: $110 USD

Old 08/09/2016, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP PRICE DROP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU account with 6 legendaries
05/11/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, i'd like to sell my 2nd hs account as i can't handle doing dailies on 2 accounts anymore :p The account has 6 legendaries: Ysera Ragnaros the Firelord Elite Tauren Chieftain Gelbin Mekkatorque Sneed's Old Shredder C'Thun
[Selling] EU HS account 27 legendaries.
01/02/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Europe hearthstone account. Naxx fully unlocked. Blackrock mountain only one wing left to buy. League of Explorers only two wings left to buy. There is 565 dust and 5 gold. Lots of card backs. Not trading first. Accept payment trough paypal. Skype: Eragonas4 Price: 60 euros. You can see more detailed info here:http://imgur.com/a/osDR8
[Selling] hs account with 35 legendaries
08/09/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
i dont play it anymore andi wanna sell or trade it. i have all necessary epics and legendaries.i can show my account to anyone intrested.looking for 75$ steam card or csgo items.:handsdown: we can negotiate on the price
[Buying] [NA] HS Account With A Lot of Legendaries
04/19/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an NA Hearthstone account with all cards unlocked, or at least close to it.
[Selling] GW2 EU Account, All Legendaries
01/12/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, selling my main account. Achievement points 16,879 Age 847 days Legendaries (+twilight,Sunrise skin in wardrobe) All of them, The bifrost, Bolt, The dreamer, The flameseeker, Frenzy, Frostfang, Howler, Incinerator, The Juggernaut, Kudzu, Kraitkin, Kamohoali'i Kotaki, Meteorologicus, The Minstrel, The Moot, The Predator, Quip, Rodgort, Eternity (x2). Twilight and Sunrise wardrobe skined.