Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 (Guild-Wars2) NA > EU Gold Service! (Legit-Store)

Discussion on GW2 (Guild-Wars2) NA > EU Gold Service! (Legit-Store) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 (Guild-Wars2) NA > EU Gold Service! (Legit-Store)

German:

Wir bieten euch Guild Wars 2(GW2) Gold an, bitte Kontaktiert in Skype unsere Partner um auf Anfrage die Vorhandene Menge abzufragen und den aktuellen Preis zu ermitteln. Wir werden uns dann sofort um die wünsche der Kunden kümmern und den best möglichen Preis zu ermitteln.

English:

We offer you GW2 Guild Wars 2 Gold, please Contact us @ Skype, our partners to query the available quantity on request and to determine the curent price. We will then immediately act the wishes of the customer to care and to determine the best possible price

Please ask for which version of the Game you need the Gold!
Bitte nachfragen um welchen Server oder Version sich des Spieles Handelt!

Payment Method (Zahlungsmöglichkeiten):
Paysafecard (Recommended)
Amazon Gift Card EU only
Paypal
Skrill
Old 06/25/2016, 15:06   #2

good some legendary weapons in eu and new stock
Old 06/27/2016, 12:19   #3

added legendary and over 25k gold in some eu server
Old 06/28/2016, 22:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me
Old 06/28/2016, 22:49   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 102/0/0
Do you also sell ectos ?
Old 06/29/2016, 18:00   #6

push @ question plz pm me
Old 07/01/2016, 22:01   #7

@@
Old 08/03/2016, 19:28   #8

SUMMER BREAK OVER!!! got new stocks!!!!
Old 08/05/2016, 19:06   #9

new stocks on few UK servers!

we got much of stocks because of server fusions
Old 08/10/2016, 18:29   #10

up with you
Old 08/21/2016, 16:25   #11

eu na refreshment!
Old 10/07/2016, 07:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Price for gold in NA server?
Old 10/18/2016, 17:32   #13

gogogogo
Old 10/24/2016, 19:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tried to buy a lot of gold from him, because I wanted to buy many Halloween items, so I added him at skype and talked.

Conclusion:
Do not try to buy from them (yes, them). One one day you talk with someone using that skype account. On the next day you are in hope to buy now and get a message "how can I help you?". Really strange if you think that the person talked to you just yesterday.
The other bad thing is they ONLY sell pure gold and only send pure gold, too, which is very risky to get a ban. I asked them why they can not buy an Item for me which costs the same gold I would pay for in €? They said that they are not doing such risky investments (?) and they asked where my (!) problem is (wtf?). I tried to pay for the stupid Halloween things for 3 days but they did not want to accept the trade. At last i even told them, that their method of selling and sending in gw2 is even more risky than sending items but it seemed that they did not even care what I was tried to say to him.
All in one it was a huge waste of time I could spend to something better cause sometimes it took ages untill I got a message.
I am not sure aout those guys. I looked through their other Posts and some people told that they scammed and some people said that I should not buy from them. Thats when I thanked him and deleted him from Skype independent if they are real scammers or not.

Thanks for reading.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2016, 17:48   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
I tried to buy a lot of gold from him, because I wanted to buy many Halloween items, so I added him at skype and talked.

Conclusion:
Do not try to buy from them (yes, them). One one day you talk with someone using that skype account. On the next day you are in hope to buy now and get a message "how can I help you?". Really strange if you think that the person talked to you just yesterday.
The other bad thing is they ONLY sell pure gold and only send pure gold, too, which is very risky to get a ban. I asked them why they can not buy an Item for me which costs the same gold I would pay for in €? They said that they are not doing such risky investments (?) and they asked where my (!) problem is (wtf?). I tried to pay for the stupid Halloween things for 3 days but they did not want to accept the trade. At last i even told them, that their method of selling and sending in gw2 is even more risky than sending items but it seemed that they did not even care what I was tried to say to him.
All in one it was a huge waste of time I could spend to something better cause sometimes it took ages untill I got a message.
I am not sure aout those guys. I looked through their other Posts and some people told that they scammed and some people said that I should not buy from them. Thats when I thanked him and deleted him from Skype independent if they are real scammers or not.

Thanks for reading.
That sounds ridiculous. Thanks for letting everyone else know though. Stupid people seem to sell gold the most (and are the biggest time wasters ever) but I guess they are the ones desperate for the money where most of us actual regular buyers would rather have a friendly regular seller who just does it for a hobby I think.
Closed Thread