Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Twilight for your Bolt

Discussion on My Twilight for your Bolt within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Twilight for your Bolt

As the title says, i want to trade my twilight for your bolt

trade via ingame mail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Twilight, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bolt
01/02/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
WTS: Twilight, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bolt PM me your offers or add me in SKYPE: archy636 If you buy several items at once - I will give you a discount. Also selling some precursors and can craft any other legendary, pm for details.
[Buying] WTB sunrise / bolt / twilight
08/30/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
wtb 1 of these legendarys for league of legends account lvl 30 s3 platinum border account , gold 3 this season . account has 2 runepages , 80% of heroes and like 40 skins . # #
[Buying] WTB GW2 Account GUARDIAN + TWILIGHT or SUNRISE or BOLT + WvW GUARD STACKS
03/10/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
All in the title really, I want an account with a fully geared up guardian, with either twilight or sunrise or bolt on it and the WvW rank to be high and have BOTH WvW guard stacks on the guardian. These are the only things I ask for to be on the account, apart form those things i'm not really bothered about what else the account has in terms of items and alts etc. Please contact me on here either VIA: Private mail
WTS -> Legendary Weapons (Twilight, Sunrise, Eternity, Bolt, Bifrost)
09/06/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 62 Replies
As tittle says, want to sell legendary greatsword "Twilight" And i have absolutely all the materials and precursor (Dawn) to create "Sunrise" (or another "Twilight" if selling the one that i already have) Also, i can make "Eternity", but only if i get an advance payment or if the buyer has a very good reputation. (much more difficult to sell "Eternity" than any other legendary greatsword) (if you willing to buy "Eternity", of course i will do an adequate discount) Or i can craft any other...
[Buying] WTB TWILIGHT OR ACCOUNT WITH SOULBOUND TWILIGHT
04/19/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
via paypal, leme know your price