Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 EU Account with Twilight or only Twilight

Discussion on GW2 EU Account with Twilight or only Twilight within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TWILIGHT - cheap (EU server)

SOLD
Old 12/01/2015, 18:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by levelw0w View Post
Hello,

I'm looking for sell or the Twilight or my all account with a lot of things. I can sell only the Twilight and send it to you with the mail box from GW2 or directly give to you my account, thats your choice. My account has a LOT of things, like gem sets, super skins weapons, etc. Just send me and email and ask for screenshots or something like that The Twilight isn't soulbounded, so for that I can sell the Twilight individually or all my account

Have a good day!

E-Mail:
How much for twilight???
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 ACCOUNT WITH TWILIGHT
06/11/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
80 lvl warrior, full zerk gear -> 15 agony resistance, scholar runes and so on. ask for more. SERVER : Far Shiverpeaks PRICE 100€ PAYMENT PAYPAL ONLY IM ORIGINAL OWNER OF ACCOUNT:)
[Selling] GW2 Account | 2x Lvl 80 + Twilight
06/05/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, da ich nicht mehr aktiv GW2 spiele wollte ich nun meinen Account verkaufen. Auf dem Account ist ein Lvl 80 Waldi und ein Lvl 80 Krieger. Außerdem sind noch ein paar Low-Lvl Twinks vorhanden. Auf dem Account befindet sich das legendäre Item Düsternis (Twilight) und der seltene Rückegegenstand Licht der Dwayna. Der Account ist nie negativ aufgefallen und ich bin der Erstbesitzer und Käufer. Falls ihr noch mehr Infos wollte bitte einfach fragen. Startgebot: 1€ :D Sofort-Kauf: 100€...
WTS> Gw2 Account With Twilight & 3x 80s
07/18/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
As title says Im selling a gw2 acc with 3 lvl 80s. 1. Warrior lvl 80 full exotic with Twilight 2. Mesmer lvl 80 full exotic 3. Elementalist lvl 80 no gear 4. 5 Professions at 400 over the 3 characters Warrior has 100% world comp! Accepting PaySafeCard & UGC! Screen shots on bottom
[Buying] WTB TWILIGHT OR ACCOUNT WITH SOULBOUND TWILIGHT
04/19/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
via paypal, leme know your price
[Buying] WTB SUNRISE & TWILIGHT or ACCOUNT WITH SOULBOUND SUNRISE/TWILIGHT
04/17/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
im paying via paypal and using playerauctions as middleman