Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ NA ] Expansion HoT | 2 Char's Level 80 | Gear Exotic | Acc Exotic and Ascended

Discussion on [ NA ] Expansion HoT | 2 Char's Level 80 | Gear Exotic | Acc Exotic and Ascended within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ NA ] Expansion HoT | 2 Char's Level 80 | Gear Exotic | Acc Exotic and Ascended

Make me an offer

All information and prints:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] GW 2 Warrior & Thief both Full Exotic, All Trinkets Ascended
05/17/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, My account is on server Desolation. Its active from the 3 day head-start. In total over 8000 gems spent. Got 1x 80 Warrior and 1x 80 Thief both of them have full exotic equips and ascended trinkets. I have 50g cash, 157k Karma points, 53 Laurels. In bank; 16x Tome of Knowledge (Easy leveling 1 for 1 level) 4 Experience Scroll (Instant level 20) 90 Black Lion Salvage Kit 3x Celebration Boost, 4x Birthday Boost A lot of Fine and Rare Materials. Black Feathers Wings Back Skin :)...
[Selling] GW2 Account 2x 80, Ascended + Exotic + Dawn for Sunrise + Gold
02/26/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I'd like to sell my GW2 Heroic account with E-mail, cd-key, etc. Account has 2x 80 (Mesmer+Guardian), 40 Warrior. European account (server Far Shiverpeaks). Guardian and Mesmer are full equiped:
GW2 Account EU - THE PREDATOR - 2 Multi Ascended/Exotic 80's and MUCH more...
08/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Guys... I started to play the game one week after release and then basically never stopped for weeks^^ I played way too much, became one of the first with the Legandary PREDATOR on my Engineer, which I mained. I had tons of gold, crafting stuff and so on, many sets of Exotic Equipment, too many Ascended Rings and played in one of the best guilds. Lots of PPL knew me on my server at that time, I never have behaved bad or anything, so the reputation is great... then I realized, that I need...
[Selling] GW2 Account, Exotic, Ascended, Semi-Legendary (cheap)
08/05/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my GuildWars 2 Account for £10, PayPal ONLY. 2 Level 80's, 1 Guardian, 1 Thief, 18 Necromancer and 5 more character slots. Guardian: Full Exotic, Soldier Runes, Semi-Legendary weapon 'Volcanus', Exotic Shield, Sceptre & Underwater weapons. 2 Exotic Earrings 2 Infused Rings Rare Wintersday town clothes 2, 880 Acheivement Points
WTS GW2 account! 4 level 80's- 100% World, All crafts, Exotic Gear, 4,4k ACH, Gems
03/29/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling my Guild Wars 2 account since I don't have time to play anymore. Account Info - - Server: Gandara - Pre-order version (every new character will get the bonus) - Playtime - 1 700 Hours - Account will be sold with Email + CD key + All the info you will want - Original Owner