Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gw2 HoT account. Still playing

Discussion on Gw2 HoT account. Still playing within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gw2 HoT account. Still playing

Hey Elitepvpers. This is my first post here so ...

Account info :
-Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns
-Server Desolation (EU)
-level 80 Ranger/Druid - Level 60 Thief
-100% World Completion
-I'm still playing
-Worth 4k gems items and utilities
-Good gear for raiding
-Lots of skins
-didn't spend any currencies so they are full. you can get full Asc gear with them.
-2 Bank tabs
-7 slot for Bags
-Leather working and Huntsman crafting
-Own all the living season's story quests
-Have tons of Boost items from Trading Post

Screens :

I want to trade this account for 6-4 month of WoW game time. We can discuss this further.

You can Contact me here and on my mail (preferred) :

Tags
guild wars 2 accaunt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF EUNE Account for playing
01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LF an EUNE Account to play tonight. Should be lvl 30 ... EUW don't work for me, so i want to play on EUNE
Playing your account up to dmg
01/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey my name is buzz i play cs since i am 10 years old i am lem and was supreme with my main i will carry your account up to dmg i only accept paysafe card since i want to buy some steam games, if you want you can first give me less money and i only do 1 or 2 ranks and if you think you can trust me i can carry you up to dmg. I only trade if you pay first. we can talk about the price just msg me. I cant steal any of your skins if you are scared there will be a 7 day trade restriciton were you...
[Selling] Platinium Account. Playing SC2 now...
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*REASON: STOPPED PLAYING. MAIN ACCOUNT WITH SUPP ACC AND REGISTERED EMAIL* 90+ Champions S2 Platinum Border S3 Platinum V 9 RUNE PAGES - Almost all runes Euwest Around 10 skins, including championship Riven
i earn while playing tetris , surfing or playing
06/01/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hello ePVP members i am here to help you earn money online while playing or surfing this business is called "paid to click":cool: Things you need: Computer or laptop (keyboard and mouse) Internet connection brain All you need to do is to click all advertisements