Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for suppliers

Discussion on Looking for suppliers within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for suppliers

Hello there!
Team GoldKinar is currently looking for suppliers in Guild Wars 2.

We are trustworthy, reliable and we also have a long-time experience in game currency exchange.

We support most of the popular payment methods, so trading will be fast, easy, and, most probably satisfying for both parties.

If you are interested in cooperatioon, please, contact us via ICQ or Skype:

Best regards, Team GoldKinar.
Old 07/08/2015, 19:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
U guys want supplier for Dragon Nest EU game?
There are many website sellling gold on that game...
I'm MAX Level and i can farm like 2k Gold in one day to 1 week, depends how much time i spent daily...

Regards.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for suppliers
07/08/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there! Team GoldKinar is currently looking for suppliers in Echo of Soul. We are trustworthy, reliable and we also have a long-time experience in game currency exchange. We support most of the popular payment methods, so trading will be fast, easy, and, most probably satisfying for both parties. If you are interested in cooperatioon, please, contact us via ICQ or Skype: ICQ: 620550291
Looking for suppliers
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Ive run LoL skinshop | Rare League of Legends skins! for about 2 months, and made tons of money, I am looking to expand. So I need some suppliers. What I am looking for is legit people with access to large quantities of certains things. What I had in mind was: Smurf account, freshly made lvl 30 accounts, with no ip spent, made to sell as a smurf. Skins - I got Riot Singed, Riot Nasus, Silver Kayle, Human Ryze, Pax TF, Pax Jax and Pax sivir.
looking for suppliers
01/24/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
looking to buy ALOT vs .10-.20 per mil aokchris592 is my skype
looking for the suppliers
09/06/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
friend, if you want to be my suppliers? in great need of the golds in swtor, and if you have the golds , contact with me. contacting way :icq number:619512179, skype:go3z00m ty^^
looking for RS GP suppliers !
02/03/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
This is igfor com who buy and sell much RS GP everyday , need to look for suppliers who can sell to us RS GP at least 1m once , we can offer the price as good as possible, pay by paypal or LR (libertyreserve) ,webmoney,western union . Contact us anytime aim igfors msn [email protected] [email protected] yahoo igfor.service :handsdown: