Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Many GW2 account, empty to legendary, EU and US server.

Discussion on Many GW2 account, empty to legendary, EU and US server. within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Many GW2 account, empty to legendary, EU and US server.

Im selling many GW2 accounts, empty account -> legendary. US or EU server. Contact my skype: muabandoao
Transaction method: Paypal Gift Only.
Old 07/04/2015, 08:54   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 86
I'm interested

add me on Skype: Dex.zhu1
Old 07/04/2015, 09:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Sold 1 account. Still have many accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Legendary Account + Email Access (Preferably empty)
09/02/2014 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
Hey ePVPers, I'm looking for a legendary account since my main one has been banned today by the amazing FairFight. I would prefer the account to be empty to lower the price. Existing characters with high reputation are highly welcome :rolleyes: Since I don't usually post on here, I will go first via PayPal, of course. My max budget for the account is $10, but I will consider offers too. Add me on skype: abbie.theonly
[S] Legendary ISS ACC (empty) for ingame stuff
03/26/2014 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
As the titel says; selling my Legendary ISS ACC; if u want more informations add me on Steam: 3z4a3x is my ID. ACC is empty with useless Chars and NO GC and NO ZD Im selling it for Ingame Stuff or CS GO skins
B>LV 100+ Empty Account on Mycenae Server
07/01/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
Account has to be Male, I want the account in order to start a psaw main so there shouldn't be a psaw main on the account already. I buy also Gold for 2,5$/bil --> I buy only via PayPal
(Rappelz) Server: Bahamut WTB Empty-Angels, Empty-Kentas
09/25/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
WTB empty angels and empty kentas on bahamut. Private messege or post the cost of each empty angel/kenta and the number of cards your selling. Paying real cash via paypal.