Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling epic account and cheaper Legendaries for gold or money!

Discussion on Selling epic account and cheaper Legendaries for gold or money! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling epic account and cheaper Legendaries for gold or money!

I have Crafted Bolt= $205 Meteorlogicus=$205 Rodort=$200 (2)Incinerator=$220 Eternity=$220 Bifrost=$205

Screenshot:

Contacts: email: or skype: uchia.naruto

First comes, first gets it. Or option #2, you can purchase my entire account for $600. Account includes all legendary items here, map completion, story completion, 740,000+ karma, 400/500 crafting, 90+ laurels, well over 4000g, 951 Badges of honor, 572 relics, 4400+gems, and many crafting items. No bs, I only want serious buyers please. Since I'm new, of course I would not have rep yet. If you do not trust me, please do not waste your time messaging me. I may be willing to go first, if you have a great! reputation. I am also willing to use middleman, but that will depend on my discretion.

Again, only message me if your a serious buyer, and most likely willing to go first, I will not put my items and account in jeopardy. Thanks for reading post.

I accept gold as well, weapons varies from 1500-2000g. Account sells for 24000g.
I use Paypal.

All prices are negotiable!