Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Info for script/hack/bot

Discussion on Info for script/hack/bot within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Info for script/hack/bot

Greetings elitepvpers.

I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for a half year in my free time. Daily I work in a software firm where I program apps mostly. I started getting an interest for game hacks and bots just recently so I need inspiration for my future projects with GW2.

In case you're interested in helping me out with ideas for something farmable then please contact me and I can make it happen. In return you get the stuff I make out of your idea. I prefer to release it to the public as I've been leeching for too long here, but I respect a persons request for privacy also.

I haven't tested the available and public GW2 bots out yet, but it seems devs behind mmominion.com already done the hard part reversing everything so I might be working out from that bot. Taking a look at the api it seems you can do a lot with it.

Feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[INFO] LF4 SCRIPT
08/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Good morning. This topic is to inform the person who had not yet realized that the LF4 SCRIPT WHICH ALL WRONG! It should use an antivirus (I suggest you avast) Always use the link of virus total (if there is no virus total does not download) If your browser blocks a site "malicious" do not try to get there AND I ASK THE FOOL TO STOP MAKING VIRUSES OR KELOGGEUR!!!!!!!!!
INFO [SCRIPT]
08/09/2011 - WarRock - 36 Replies
Hallo Community, Es werden warscheinlich in nächster zeit keine scripts mehr geben, Habe script erstellt und getestet Funktioniert nicht ich bin dabei eine neue methode zu finden ! Grund : FehlerMeldung Die neue Datei (Script) würd durch das ersetzen erkannt und so von warrock detected ! Wieso ich es Sowas Poste? 1. Damit Leute nicht rum heulen -> Why geht Script niiicht?... ;( 2. Das die anderen Script ersteller, mit an einer neuen Methode suchen.
WarRock script weapons Hack-[INFO]
05/06/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hello ok i have Search and found that the Script weapons warrock hacks that all download it have a trojan virus so if u want to keep ur computer safe dont DOWNLOAD IT! its not just fo me it is for u too! So think about waht i sayd about it :D:D:D:D:D
[Info] Weapon Script [Info]
04/22/2011 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Hey Liebe Epvpers Das Weapon Script wurde nun endgültig gefixt. Es besteht nun keine möglichkeit mehr, sich Premium Waffen zu "erschleichen".