Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

legendary dagger and sword

Discussion on legendary dagger and sword within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
legendary dagger and sword

Buying legendary dagger and sword or the precusors,PM me or msg me on skype xtrace12
SERIOUS SELLERS ONLY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Legendary dagger Incinerator
06/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking to trade for legendary GS sunrise or in game gold/real world money. Leaning more towards Sunrise instead of gold/money PM for more info I am open to having a middleman for this trade but i will never go first as i was scammed before. I understand that i only have 1 feedback and if anyone does not trust me, that is fine and i understand. I prefer using moneybookers but paypal is fine with me as well http://imageshack.us/f/585/incinerator.png/
[Buying] BUYING legendary dagger
04/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
buying legendary dagger in GW2 or account with legendaries skype: kbuentipo
Wtb Dagger Legendary
01/21/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I am buying Incinerator, the dagger legendary, for a good prize or all mats Pm
WTS 4part Upg Dagger and Sword
09/20/2012 - Rohan - 0 Replies
[Release] Sword/Dagger System v6
07/24/2008 - GunZ - 4 Replies
Sword/Dagger System v6 by Scapper. WORKING AFTER 4/23/08]! It changes your sword to daggers, but still has the same amount of damage and range. It also changes your kodachis to daggers, but also still has the same amount of damage and range. Also, your daggers turn to giant swords. This system is made by Scapper. v6] This system has: Sword into dagger: All swords (Edited names for easier location) Kodachi into dagger: All kodachis (Edited names for easier location) Dagger...