Since I got alredy Sunrise, and I can craft Twiligh, Im selling or Eternity or Twiligh (Sunrise is soulbounded atm)
Crafting ONLY for you! (I got all mats ready)
Prices:
Twilight: 180€
Eternity : 300€
Spanish IP, Safe & Trusted
I will not go first, and I'm accepting only real MM we both accept, and you pay for it
I will ask you to send me some info, so here we will see who really wants it
Contact Me Thread/pm or skype: yarael_gold
Buy now... Twilight
Or
Eternity
IMPORTANT! I'll ALWAYS speak with you with PM and Traderequest before trading
my skype name is: Yarael_Gold and I am from SPAIN. Only going first for trusted buyers
( WTS ) ETERNITY 03/18/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies I am selling my eternity will sell on trading post.
Just select the eternity and then select place a custom offer for 3100g and I will log in and sell to you
This is US server.
[WTS] Eternity on TP 03/14/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
Im looking for a buyer for my greatsword eternity.
I only trade via blacklion trading company.
Tell me your bid.
Only post reasonable offers please.
[www.flyff-eternity.de][OpenBeta] Eternity ~ The New Beginning [v14 Ready] 05/08/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 11 Replies http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/hnwl61jb/eternityl ogo.png
Heyho ElitePvPers Community.
Heute möchte ich euch das Projekt "Eternity" vorstellen.
Eternity entstand aus dem ehemaligen SuraFly und WisdomFly.
Zusammen mit bezaubernden Texturen und gemoddeten Files
möchten wir einen Neuanfang starten.
Team:
Adminstratoren
How to Put NPC Eternity. 07/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies Anyone knows how to put NPC Eternity?