Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



GW2 account for BF4

Discussion on GW2 account for BF4 within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
GW2 account for BF4

As the title says i want to trade my Guild Wars 2 account ( Level 80 Ranger ) with a BF4 account. Please reply here, PM me or add me on Skype ( Phentora ).
KennyRO is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account
07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years. It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P The account has: Level 20 Warrior/Ranger He has Razorstone axe The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though Purple Eternal Shield 7k gold
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.