Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin

Discussion on Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin

Edit: Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling GHASTLY GRINNING SHIELD SKIN | Taking Paypal
04/05/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 10 Replies
Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin | GW2Spidy Selling this once (but have 3). Taking Paypal only. - Offer here.
[Selling] TCG Mounts Spektraltiger, Ghastly Charger....
05/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Ich biete hier alle TCG-Mounts gegen Gold an! Ablauf: Für Leute mit gutem Ruf und positiven Trades: Ihr macht eine Anfrage. Ich erkundige mich wann ich dieses Mount liefern kann. Wir handeln einen Preis und einen Liefertermin aus.
Selling THE LEGEND and GHASTLY GRINNING SHIELD SKIN | Taking Paypal
02/12/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 20 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/mbzbc.png Hey guys, since I stopped playing actively I don't need these prestige items anymore. I was almost done with gathering all items for the legendary staff, but I lost the motivation of playing towards this target. If you have any questions regarding this thread, don't bother asking. Anyway, let's start: THE LEGEND
[DEMO]Shield Field + Shield Regen NPC
05/25/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
After playing with packets, and tweaking the server I managed to get shield regeneration to work just as intended. Here's a video demonstrating me and my friend test the new update: Dekaron Evolution - Working Shield Field & Shield Recovery NPC - YouTube Took about 2 days worth of work (and with a lot of trial and error)
[Preview Custom] EnGland Shield + (elahly Team Shield)
10/15/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
i was boring thought about creating some thing new i decided to make some custom shields actually i made 1 mesh files then began to wrap some textures on it that shield isnt laggy never it looks like those which had been used in ancient wars of England then as I'm an egy so i created my best football team Shield Although xD