Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold - Only PaySafeCard

Discussion on Gold - Only PaySafeCard within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Gold - Only PaySafeCard

GOLD ZU FAIREN PREISEN!

PM ME FOR MORE INFOS / PRICES

GERMAN

--- Nehme nur PSC als Zahlungsmöglichkeit an ---

Ihr habt bei mir die Möglichkeit GW2 Gold - meiner Meinung nach - zu fairen Preisen zu erwerben.

Wie der Titel schon sagt, befindet sich das Gold auf dem EU Server, was voraussetzt, dass ihr einen Charakter auf diesem habt.

Vorrat:

Zur Zeit habe ich einen Vorrat von ca 7500 Gold.

Die Preise werden je nach Abnahme und nach Preisvergleichen variieren.

Trade:

DADURCH, DASS ES HIER LEIDER DOCH ZU VIELE SCAMMER GIBT, WERDE ICH DAS GOLD NICHT ZUERST TRADEN - DABEI IST ES MIR EGAL, OB DER MEMBER PREMIUM ODER SONST WAS IST - IHR ZAHLT FIRST, ODER LASST DEN TRADE SEIN

Nach Kontakt und Bezahlung treffen wir uns inGame. Dort erhaltet Ihr umgehend euer Gold.
Da das zu verkaufende Gold immer aktualisiert wird, gibt es auch keine Wartezeiten, denn es wird nur das Gold verkauft, was ich wirklich besitze.

Kontaktiert mich einfach hier im Thread oder per PN und den Rest sehen wir dann
Gerne auch über MSN/Skype.

MfG

ENGLISH

--- Now accepting only PaySafeCards as payment method ---

Hey,

I'm offering you the chance to buy GW2 Gold - in my opinion - for fair prices.

Just like how the title says: I'm selling Gold for GW2 EU. That means: You have to own a Character on Eu Servers.

Stock:

Currently I got a stock of: about 7500 Gold
The Gold is completely self farmed in the auction house.

Prices depends on how much you buy and on for how much other sell their gold.

Trade:

BECAUSE HERE ARE TOO MANY SCAMMER, I DECIDED TO NOT GIVE THE GOLD FIRST AGAIN - I DONT CARE IF THE MEMBER IS PREMIUM OR ANYTHING ELSE - YOU PAY FIRST, OR DONT TRY TO TRADE WITH ME

After contacting and payment, we're going to meet inGame. You're going to get your Gold instantly.
I'm selling the Gold which I'm really owning, so you won't have waiting times on your Gold.

You can always follow the current Stock.

Contact me in this thread, or write a private message.
Skype/MSN also available.

Greetings

There were some negative Trades (Scams) with some people here..
Just follow the forum threads to see who's a scammer and not. You will easily find some names.

And as hint: If you search for a name in google, you will find some positive or negative posts about him. for example:
Search for "Tumahab elitepvpers" and you'll see posts and profiles about me on top.
Do it! Just for your own safety.