Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold Guildwars 2

Discussion on Selling Gold Guildwars 2 within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling Gold Guildwars 2

Thread is CLOSED as of Im Out Of STOCK

Selling gold for guildwars 2 Us server, i only got limted stocks so message me your skype id or facebook for fast transaction and further details. All my golds are farmed and from tp flipping and i never got banned even once.

Conditions:

1. I am not going first on sending the gold as i am the one selling
2. I need you to email me using the email address the same as your paypal to verify your identity
3. Your name on your email address must be same with the one on your paypal or else i will give you a refund
4. I need you to right in the email this following content
(I am aware of this transaction and will never going to file a dispute)
5. I need the transaction ID of the payment.
6. Payment must be thru gift.

-Every transaction is going to be recorded and will be saved for safekeeping-

And im only accepting payment from Paypal and moneybookers

Current Stock is Out of Stock Gold Selling it for .28$USD/Gold Prices can be change as the demand of gold each day change aswell

50Gold = 14 USD
100Gold = 28 USD
Old 08/02/2013, 03:15   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

im interested contact sent!~ ide like to buy 250 gold and are you willing to do small amounts? just for assurance please add me on skype thanks
Old 08/02/2013, 03:22   #3

added talking to you now.
Old 08/02/2013, 03:34   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

skype is josh.grayz add me up ide like to buy.
Old 08/02/2013, 03:46   #5

added and contacted @Skarner
Old 08/02/2013, 04:13   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Gold Received thanks!
Closed Thread