Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Thread]GW2 Hack - Midnight

Discussion on [New Thread]GW2 Hack - Midnight within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/20/2013, 01:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KondorMan View Post
How do I setup hotkeys?

DOH NM, Great job on this works awesome!!
In the top left, it says settings.
Old 03/20/2013, 17:27   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been using this for awhile now. I keep track of post ect. My question is ; I have heard people having issues server ect. I have not. Do I need to upgrade? Is there a new version? If I do not upgrade is it still undetected ?
Old 03/20/2013, 19:19   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

.=cRawLeR=. Thnx for this great hack it works perfectly no problem at all !
Old 03/20/2013, 20:46   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .=cRawLeR=. View Post
#1: He's a liar.
#2: Targeting can never be client side, it's impossible to hack that.
not true. If you use a program like innerspace to load up gw2 then you can access all games variables if you figure the right places to look.

I played EQ2 for years having total control over 6 accounts.

the person who did the extension for eq2 also had a wow client for awhile that worked the same and currently also has a Eve client.

You might want to check out innerspace () since you are good at figuring out locations in this games memory.

Of course I know eq2 and gw2 are 2 different games and programmed different, and I might be wrong here, but I think you might like what you can do via innerspace.

Anyways, sorry about your account being hacked and i love your program. =)
Old 03/20/2013, 20:52   #35

buFFy's account has been returned so all the links have been changed to his account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 21:03   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyder View Post
not true. If you use a program like innerspace to load up gw2 then you can access all games variables if you figure the right places to look.

I played EQ2 for years having total control over 6 accounts.

the person who did the extension for eq2 also had a wow client for awhile that worked the same and currently also has a Eve client.

You might want to check out innerspace () since you are good at figuring out locations in this games memory.

Of course I know eq2 and gw2 are 2 different games and programmed different, and I might be wrong here, but I think you might like what you can do via innerspace.

Anyways, sorry about your account being hacked and i love your program. =)
I was refering to GW2.
Old 03/20/2013, 21:04   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you snatic for taking the time to repost and respond. You are a true gentleman and a scholar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 21:49   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

New executable is working great once again ^__^ I'm noticing a lot more connection timeouts though (~every 5 mins). I'm guessing that's another consequence of the transfer to the new server?
Old 03/21/2013, 00:36   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
I was refering to GW2.
Yes, so am I.

I see why you'd be confused, the webpage makes it seems like it's for eq2, since it has the eq2playnice thing.

Innerspace is a program loader that is inject in DX that provides you access to the variables and other stuff of the running program. The author started with Everquest, and by the time eq2 came out, he made a new program to work with any games. People use it for mostly multiboxing on various MMORPG's, but that isn't even scratching the surface. For example, there was a Counter-Strike extensions for it, wall hacks, etc.

If you like to debug programs (using like IDApro) and know how to poke around, you can access the innerworkings of the program you loaded, ie, GW2. Then you have a framework for running hacks and what not. Completely scripted enviroment that you can manipulate how you like.

So, if you or someone took the time to figure out the access points for the variables and stuff, you could then build a botting program that can target, and do whatever, thru the innerspace scripting language in it.

Would take a little work, but not as much as making a bot from scratch, since all the framework is already done for you.
Old 03/21/2013, 01:22   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this program is epic for this Price !
the only thing i not understand is.. is it possible to teleport from example wp lionstone to an wp in orr ? when i try it i fall from the sky and die ^^
Old 03/21/2013, 01:49   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

umm what did the update do?
Old 03/21/2013, 06:40   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellalb View Post
this program is epic for this Price !
the only thing i not understand is.. is it possible to teleport from example wp lionstone to an wp in orr ? when i try it i fall from the sky and die ^^
No, the auto explore waypoints and the co ords are only for the current area.
Old 03/21/2013, 17:59   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still running into a LOT of dropped connection (usually within a minute or two of starting the bot). Any recommendations or is this a server-side issue on buffy's end?
Old 03/21/2013, 18:03   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

guys i am sure buffy is aware of the problem as is currently working on it to fix it...i am also having issue where for me it says cannot find server to connect...lets all have faith on buffy...he always fixed it asap
Old 03/21/2013, 18:53   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatak2005 View Post
guys i am sure buffy is aware of the problem as is currently working on it to fix it...i am also having issue where for me it says cannot find server to connect...lets all have faith on buffy...he always fixed it asap
New build went out an hour ago, everything's working great now! Thanks buffy!