Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Guild Wars 2 Account, 8x Fully Geared 80's

Discussion on Selling Guild Wars 2 Account, 8x Fully Geared 80's within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Will go into details when contacted. Accepting paypal. Skype = alwaystwoaces
Taking offers at the moment, price is always negotiable. Good luck!

I have 8x 80's; at least one of each race and of each class. Combined total, I have maxed crafting in all crafts with a few exotic recipies unlocked. Character names are reasonable, they are optimally geared, and include rare weapon skins and mystic forge skins such as Visions of the Mist, Vulcanus, etc.

On main character has extra inventory slots and I have bank tabs unlocked as well.

bump

still available!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Fully Geared PBE Account!
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
PBE account for sale. Lvl 30 All Champs All Runes x9/x3 (even remotely used runes, WILL have them) Decent number skins Extra RP/IP Message me Skype "aymynameisray"
02/18/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Will go into details when contacted. Accepting paypal. Skype = alwaystwoaces I have 8x 80's; at least one of each race and of each class. Combined total, I have maxed crafting in all crafts with a few exotic recipies unlocked. Character names are reasonable, they are optimally geared, and include rare weapon skins.
WTS Guild wars 2 account Human Ele All Exotic Geared
09/22/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
LV80 HUMAN ELEMENTALIST 400 COOKING 400 ARTIFICER FULL EXOTIC COF GLOVES AND SHIRT AND FULL EXOTIC WEAPON.$180 ADD MY SKYPE Khai-_-/[email protected] 70k karma,3x30 unlocked bank slot,1x unlocked bag slot http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w484/khaiwyon 92/gw002_zps9329976a.jpg http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w484/khaiwyon 92/gw003_zpsc6d0f1ea.jpg
Selling fully geared 12x sin on fenrir
02/25/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i am selling my sin since i dont use it anymore, im looking preferably for money/pets ingame. The account has a lv127 sin a lv132 warlock and a 99 breeder, only the sin is geared. The sin has almost all skills +3'd and is using 2 +10 ancient r6 1h swords with forcefull dura armor/boots/gloves/helmet. It also has a wh full of cards, fallen angel wings, eye patch and some more cs on it. It also comes with a +25/121 Wolf s3 with gear. If you are interested then please add me on...