Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy

Discussion on [Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/17/2013, 19:20   #1516 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I think the days of Midnight and such are over ^^
Old 05/17/2013, 19:29   #1517 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilfos View Post
I think the days of Midnight and such are over ^^
I disagree. 1.6.2 is the only reason midnight isnt working. i was just using it perfectly right before he updated. So it will work again
Old 05/17/2013, 20:17   #1518 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Everything fine, I did all my 5 Ori Omnom Wood rounds today.
Everything worked fine.
Old 05/17/2013, 20:31   #1519 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okole View Post
I got terminated also. Didn't use autoexplore. After the trial error crash...I got back on to make a new map for nodes. It crashed once - so I logged back in. I ran around trying finishing the map and then got booted to desktop. Logged back in to a terminated account message. I haven't even had my map made yet. I do keep 2 Waypoints on that map as default - faster to comb thru a new map for nodes. I did port to one of the waypoints a few minutes before I got banned. So I think ANET can detect now. It's not like I popped into a bunch of nodes and popped out - I was still in the middle of making my map.

emailed support
I don't think they detetect it, if so all of us would get a ban and that doesn't happened.
Maybe they're watching around populated zones and servers...

I prefer not to use autoexplore in a time just as precaution.
Old 05/17/2013, 20:46   #1520 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Autoloot works perfectly, I'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Specs if relevant to those having issues:

Quote:
Operating System: Windows 7 NVIDIA 2010 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 4.5 GHz [x45]
Memory: 16384MB RAM @ 1600 MHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670; 4GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z; 1155 socket

Storage device [Games]:
Drive: Z:
Model: INTEL SS DSC2CW240A3 SCSI Disk Device
//Intel 520 SSD - 240GB
I personally don't run CCleaner after updates (or much at all), and whenever Midnight has an issue, I just do a nice fresh computer restart. As for the issue, I get initialization issues -- a failure to hook? I don't even look up the fix for that, it hardly happens.

Reason why I'm saying all this is because I want to know: Why do people have said above issues? What causes them? UAC being enabled so the program can't do -everything- it needs? From other things being said, this program is done in AutoIT, so I don't think anyone even needs to install SDK end-user libraries lol.
Old 05/17/2013, 20:51   #1521

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephcheck View Post
Autoloot works perfectly, I'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Specs if relevant to those having issues:

I personally don't run CCleaner after updates (or much at all), and whenever Midnight has an issue, I just do a nice fresh computer restart. As for the issue, I get initialization issues -- a failure to hook? I don't even look up the fix for that, it hardly happens.

Reason why I'm saying all this is because I want to know: Why do people have said above issues? What causes them? UAC being enabled so the program can't do -everything- it needs? From other things being said, this program is done in AutoIT, so I don't think anyone even needs to install SDK end-user libraries lol.
AutoIT sets all it's required permissions. The c++ part of Midnight didn't.
I simply forgot about it. Thats what i fixed with the last patch. Works for everyone now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2013, 21:26   #1522 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gonna give a try for this

I only can lose 10 euros
Old 05/17/2013, 21:51   #1523 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i get an updated download link for the midnight hack, I had to delete it from my computer and would like to re install it
Old 05/17/2013, 22:34   #1524 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just got ban, i gonna try for a appeal

just a heads up
Old 05/17/2013, 22:44   #1525 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 181/0/0
Is the Hack dedected? I heard many users got banned...
Old 05/17/2013, 22:57   #1526 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aionpvpgaming View Post
Is the Hack dedected? I heard many users got banned...
Well, I was using the speedhack, FoV, and nameplate ESP last night without any issues. Also was using the teleports to make single jumps. The people saying they were banned are all saying that it's after using auto-explore. We'll have to do some research to see if they are detecting auto-explore now. I have friends who don't play anymore, I'll see if they'll let me use their accounts.
Old 05/18/2013, 00:29   #1527 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got my response from ANET, basically says they have evidence I modded/tampered with game..then some nice verbage about how they go through great lengths to make sure it's not a mistake.

LIke I said...I didn't auto explore. I used midnight to port to a waypoint - then got booted/banned. It should've look like I just waypointed to that spot. So that's the only reason I assume they can detect now. Anyways...guess i'm done with GW2. Thanks Buffy for a program that I enjoyed while I had it. For those of you still playing...up to you if you want to gamble on using it still.
Old 05/18/2013, 01:03   #1528 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One or more characters on your account was detected using a third-party program that manipulates movement in Guild Wars 2. This goes against the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement and Rules of Conduct and has resulted in the permanent suspension of this account. We maintain absolute confidence in our decision and do not accept appeals for this type of incursion. At this time, I must also inform you that further inquiries about this account may be closed without a reply.
Guys, pay attention, please, i got banned at morning...
Old 05/18/2013, 01:12   #1529 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 94
Ich glaube der Hack ist dedected worden.
Old 05/18/2013, 01:43   #1530 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ich nehm mal an anet scannt ganz einfach nach markanten abweichungen. beispielsweise extreme koordnaten-sprünge. war doch auch nur ne frage der zeit.
ich für meinen teil werde vorsichtshalber ganz einfach die finger davon lassen, obwohls schon leicht schmerzhaft ist nach monaten der nutzung midnight nicht mehr anschmeißen zu können, alleine schon wegen den JP's
Closed Thread