Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling level 80 Male ranger, Nice dung gear (Arah),PAYPAL

Discussion on Selling level 80 Male ranger, Nice dung gear (Arah),PAYPAL within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling level 80 Male ranger, Nice dung gear (Arah),PAYPAL

Im selling my account, the character is in Darkhaven. I am accepting paypal only. please post your offers here, if you want to see items ingame please email me,

Note: The account is Master Cook and Jeweler.

MY ONLY EMAIL IS:

Pictures:

BUMP

BUMP
Old 11/23/2012, 17:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much?
Old 11/24/2012, 16:19   #3

make me an offer and add me on msn. leave ur msn here aswell
Old 11/25/2012, 08:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

like a gazillion screenshots i checked the first two and the last one and havent seen the char so far. oh well..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
80 Ranger w/ 4 Piece Arah Set, Longbow of the Dragon's Deep (Arah), 50+ Gold, more...
10/20/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 11 Replies
I am selling an impressive level 80 human male ranger (Check links below). He has a great looking set of armor (4 Arah Pieces), Longbow of the Dragon's Deep as well as other pieces from other dungeons (CoF and Lyssa). Attached to the dungeon gear is a full set of Superior Rune of Divinity (Best around and runs almost 2 gold per rune!) He also has a nice looking Mythic Shortbow as well as a good looking Peacemaker Greatsword. Ranger is also a Master Jeweler (400) and has a ton of rare dyes to...
WTS ACCOUNT RANGER NICE GEAR SERVER TELEMACHUS
04/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
ACCOUNT AION RANGER LVL 51 + NICE GEAR SERVER: TELEMACHUS VETERAN ACCOUNT ALL ACCESORY ABBYS LVL 30
WTS ACCOUNT RANGER NICE GEAR SERVER TELEMACHUS
04/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
ACCOUNT AION RANGER LVL 51 + NICE GEAR SERVER: TELEMACHUS VETERAN ACCOUNT ALL ACCESORY ABBYS LVL 30
SELLING ACCOUNT RANGER NICE GEAR SERVER TELEMACHUS
04/26/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING ACCOUNT RANGER NICE GEAR SERVER TELEMACHUS IN EBAY eBay: Neue und gebrauchte Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Sammlerst