Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Standard GW2 Account

Discussion on [WTS] Standard GW2 Account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Standard GW2 Account

Hi i seem to be addicted to Aion and cannot leave it for guild wars 2. I have the game and im willing to sell my account. However i am only a level 19 mesmer. I will sell the account for 30 dollars paypal or best offer. legit offers only. Please reply to me by adding me on MSN or SKYPE, because i do not check this so often. However i will be checking this sometimes, just not so much.

MSN:

bump

Tags
wts gw2 account mesmer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] GW2 Standard-Account [S] D3 Gold
09/23/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Wie schon im Titel erwähnt, suche ich D3 Gold, und würde im Gegenzug meinen frisch neu erworbenen GW2-Account dafür abgeben. Das Spiel ist nicht ganz mein Fall, sozusagen ein Fehlkauf, und würde mich über Anfragen +60kk aufwärts freuen. Natürlich auch per Skype zu erreichen. Skype: dominik.engert Mfg,
Diablo 3 Collector's Account and Standard Account (Global)
09/04/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I am selling two accounts I have that I no longer use. Both accounts were activated via cd keys, not digitally purchased. Accounts were not botted on, never got banned or had any type of infraction. 100% clean accounts. Below are some screenshots to prove I own these accounts I am selling. I will include full account details including e-mail, password, and security answer so you can change the account to your ownership. Selling because I no longer play this game.
Diablo 3 Collector's Account and Standard Account (Global)
07/31/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I am selling two accounts I have that I no longer use. Both accounts were activated via cd keys, not digitally purchased. *Scan photo of the CD key used to activate the account will be provided also. Accounts were not botted on, never got banned or had any type of infraction. 100% clean accounts. Below are some screenshots to prove I own these accounts I am selling.
[WTT] Tera Standard EU Account For Tera Standard US Account
05/06/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
So i made a huge mistake, living in australia, i bought an EU account from a cd key store with 30 days included and the ping is 500+ i've heard i can get roughly half that on the US servers, so i'm looking at a clean trade with anyone who's looking for the EU copy, either that or i'd like to sell the account, so i'm not at a complete loss PM me if you are interested or just reply to this thread :)
Lvl 93(F2P) Runescape Account mit Standard Eq
07/07/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo ich biete hiermit meinen 93er Runescape account an, Der account besitzt 2,8kk Gold und einige Drachenitems und viele dekoratives Screen: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1913/zuuuuuuuuuu u.png Skills: