Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V - American Yakuza.

Discussion on GTA V - American Yakuza. within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Cool GTA V - American Yakuza.

Hallo epvp.

As most of you know Rockstar will be releasing there new game GTA V on the 17th. and following up to that GTA online will release a week after that. Some of you might already be familiar with Rockstars . here you can sigup up and create a crew.

The reason why I'm posting this threat is to invite and welcome new recruits to my crew - The . We will be going online the day the online servers are up. The real reason for why I'm doing this is because I dont want to be playing alone in the online world of GTA V. You can accomplish so much more as a crew.

I really hope some of you decide to join (To get to the crews page simply click on the name above)

Greeting's - beat.

Here is the official video to GTA online:
Old 09/08/2013, 13:09   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Grand Theft Auto

#moved
Old 09/09/2013, 16:16   #3

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
#moved
oh, sry. I dident know there was a Grand Theft Auto Section ^^.
Thanks!

Tags
cool, crew, gta, hot, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Requesting:teenage yakuza set M/F
06/07/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
can some one pm me the code for it? or tell me how i can find it by posting a link ,anything that can help me thanks
[MAP]Yakuza|CNN|Hitmen|FBI|HA
02/11/2012 - Grand Theft Auto - 4 Replies
Hallöle :], wollte euch mal wieder meine Maps presentieren und sehr gerne eure Meinungen dazu hören?! :handsdown: Dann leg ich mal los Yakuza Base - Habe sie noch ultimativer gestalltet! :)Sieht man auf dem Video nicht, weil es erst später dazu kam MTA Yakuza Base - YouTube
Biete eine YAKUZA Signatur
01/23/2011 - General Art - 1 Replies
Hab mal wieder Langeweile gehabt und hab eine Yakuza Signatur erstellt Wenn einer die will sagt mir euren Namen bescheid und ich füge es rein kostenlos natürlich Spende gerne gesehen http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8082/yakuzasig naturebyiorgac.png
American PServer oder ATS (American Test Server) ??
08/14/2010 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi Leute, Sry ich würde das gerne in Englisch schreiben aber ich bin zu schlecht darin D: Na ja ich habe vor kurzem ein Video gefunden das auf einen Amerikanischen Test Server hinweißt. YouTube - Rappelz american test server Laggg falls da jemand mehr weiß kann er es ja hier weitersagen und falls jemand weiß wie man dort spielt bitte auch. Ich verstehe das Registrieren auf diesen Server nicht. Hier noch der Link zur HP des Servers: :: Rappelz ¨C Epic7. LOST ::