Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WORKING] FiveM Global Unban Method

Discussion on [WORKING] FiveM Global Unban Method within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WORKING] FiveM Global Unban Method

removed
Old 05/06/2022, 10:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
What about server ban?
I changed Rockstar account and fivem and steam even my discord and everything and the ban still exist even tho I bypassed it like 10 times before!
Old 05/06/2022, 18:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erorr404 View Post
What about server ban?
I changed Rockstar account and fivem and steam even my discord and everything and the ban still exist even tho I bypassed it like 10 times before!
The method is currently patched. We havent checked if it removes a server ban. I will check it once the method is updated.
Old 05/06/2022, 21:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914

#closed
Closed Thread