Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for GTA V account offers.

Discussion on Looking for GTA V account offers. within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Arrow Looking for GTA V account offers.

Hello, i would like to purchase GTA V online account, so i can play the game with my friends. I need it to be safe, no mods, hacks or whatsoever used on the account. I dont care of the level, or the money inside of the account. I prefer to have some content unlocked, but not like everything. I would like to hear offers from you.

I'll pay with paypal, and not going to take offers from non-trusted members. I dont want cracked accounts as well, that people are going to recover. I need to be sure i am purchasing from original owner(creator) of the account. As well i will need the backup information about it as well (email, codes, etc). Please be advised that offers from people with less than 10 positive trades will not be considered trusted, as well if u have negative or neutral feedback.

Leave as a reply your account overview ( like level, money, etc. ) and your way of contact. You can leave skype/email or PM on request. I will contact only people i would like to trade with to exchange further details. Thank you!
Old 06/06/2017, 14:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 109/0/4
Received Thanks: 2,121
I sent you a pm and contacted you in Skype too.
Closed Thread