Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pattern for Gacha Clockwork

Discussion on Pattern for Gacha Clockwork within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Pattern for Gacha Clockwork

I buy 5000 Cash point and buy a 60 Spell book (package) worth 3100 Cash point
then...

I tried the pattern of jonmackaroo but it not work... I spend for it but not works...

I just want others... to know that the pattern is like this...

1. Open an a Sealed bead (2 times) you must got an Aging Core or a GC Club.
2. If you got an item close the gacha and open again a Sealed bead till you get an Aging Core or a GC Club.
3. Then, open now Epic Sealed Bead (3 spell book to open).
4. Then, tadannn... A one Epic item.

So the pattern is 2 sealed = 1 epic item.

Press Thanks if help. Im not saying to all of you to trust me.
BUt it works.
Old 01/30/2011, 10:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Code 54

Spamming. You already posted a thread like this.
Closed Thread

« Look !! | SIR Noein »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/02/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
I buy 5000 Cash point and buy a 60 Spell book (package) worth 3100 Cash point then... I tried the pattern of jonmackaroo but it not work... I spend for it but not works... I just want others... to know that the pattern is like this... 1. Open an a Sealed bead (2 times) you must got an Aging Core or a GC Club. 2. If you got an item close the gacha and open again a Sealed bead till you get an Aging Core or a GC Club. 3. Then, open now Epic Sealed Bead (3 spell book to open).
01/31/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
I buy 5000 Cash point and buy a 60 Spell book (package) worth 3100 Cash point then... I tried the pattern of jonmackaroo but it not work... I spend for it but not works... I just want others... to know that the pattern is like this... 1. Open an a Sealed bead (2 times) you must got an Aging Core or a GC Club. 2. If you got an item close the gacha and open again a Sealed bead till you get an Aging Core or a GC Club. 3. Then, open now Epic Sealed Bead (3 spell book to open).
[GCPH]Gatcha Pattern (1/25/2011) Clockwork.
01/27/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 39 Replies
actually i just tried to search for a pattern,, i used 60pcs spell books for testing.. i tested epic beads for my ronan.. i have depleted beads(from the old gatcha event) then i tried the old pattern.. it didnt work,, when i tried something (created own pattern), i got 7 gatcha parts.. hmm so.. 60pcs spell books for 7 parts + testing = not bad right? haha! what ive done is 1. Open depleted beads 2(fail/without item [got aging cores) + 1 elena part 2. Open an epic sealed bead (of course...
Gacha Clockwork Knight
01/25/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 60 Replies
Gacha Clockwork Knight ay lalabas na ito nba ung Gizmo Gacha?