Sir .Isaac251 Suggest to all comic makers To ask EternalSins our moderator to make a one thread for Comic makers.. Because to Many Comic Thread here
And i Suggest also to sir EternalSins to have the contest about the Grand Chase Comic who has a beautiful and nice comic that like of our members here in e*pvp .
These event would be nice here . having the winner in every week . :]
I don't know if members like this event .
And Hope Sir EternalSins Like these thread and to have the event :]
eee 1 comic is greeat
2 comic is okay
to much comic with the same char will only screw your brain
but if the comic like ova(1 story endsz)
might be okay
although i allready knew the winner is (who wont pic ES comic?)
I Agree with teaball..
Its nice to have 1 comic ...
But many is too much..
I have 1 more suggestion..
IF you have to do comics like those.
Please make your work one.
Because IF THERE ARE MANY COMICS = NO TIME TO READ ALL OF THEM.
No need to have a contest. You have all the ideas in making comic.
YOU CAN BE ONE.
Thats all for now.
PS: Dont mind me if i suggest Im not so important here..
But its for the Grand Chase Section
Well I guess making a comic from ALL of our ideas are fine.
I'm more of an adventure+comedy type, but for the love scenes and all.............i suck......
I got mostly the ideas from my maids......
But still I support the idea.
to all junior members must read this!!! 11/19/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies first of all unrealskill released pubhack v18
and now some of you begging omegaeyes to debug the auto spamming!!!...
after all the comment he recieve!!!...all of you have gutz to pleased here?!!!...now what if omegaeyes dont released the no spam version?!!...hus the losser?!!...omegaeyes or all of you?!!!...shit!!!... i hate to say this bat i have to!!!!...i hope omegaeyes wont released the no spam version
use the original v18!!!...
TO ALL MEMBERS!!! Must READ THIS 11/11/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 10 Replies Hi there IM The_0ne ^_^............ this are tips for all cheat user here im ePVP....
If you are downloading hacks in here please use your mind tooo....
If you dont have a mind .....this is a trick if the file has a keylogger...
1st... if you open the keylogger it doesn't come up(doesn't show) or pop up..
2nd... if you suspects the leecher please report it immediately to the mods and guardians..
3rd... if your smart use your anti virus and scan it.. the results will come up with...
[AD]Looking for new staff members, read this. 11/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies Alright so, I'm looking for some new staff members since they all left me after my server went offline.
Compactic-Co 5017!
My server is PVP and has:
Free gear NPC's
Free CP/Silvers
Learn skills NPC's
Free promo.
Read this Fellow e*PvP Members 09/18/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 10 Replies Do you agree to make clan for Epvp members and name it ''ElitePvpers''?