I can't make it work. ask the other members to inspect it. maybe we will be needing 2 or 3 reps for this. im one, try to ask lacie or branj. anyway its stuck so it's working for mod chi.
Main EO Thread / Allgemeiner EO Thread 11/07/2010 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies Hey, Since im Active in this Section, i thougt, that it should'nt be bad, when I create a main EO Thread.
Why I made this Thread:
~Talking about EO Main
~If you have small questions, you can ask them here.
~Spam gets reduced.
~Moderators haven't so much to do anymore.
I won't have any Problems, if it gets pinned :p
Allgemeiner Thread für Counter-Strike | Main Counterstrike Thread 09/13/2010 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies Um ein bißchen Ordnung in unsere Sektion zubekommen , erstelle ich dieses Thema.
Hier könnt ihr über alles Reden , was mit CounterStrike zutuhen habt , wo es nicht nötig ist , ein neues Thema für zueröffnen. (Wie z.b. solche "mini" Fragen..)
Da so ähnliche Threads in diversen anderen Sektionen gut funktionieren. (WolfTeam , Metin2 , KalOnline , Fly for Fun,Crossfire..)
Auch hier gelten die Board + Signature Rules.
Sowie die CounterStrike Section Rules.