You last visited: Today at 11:32
Advertisement
GCI main thread.
Discussion on GCI main thread. within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.
02/28/2011, 09:17
#151
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,122
Received Thanks: 697
Yeah.. Good luck .. I have some qualifications for my self for me to give you a YES. Wanna know it ?
02/28/2011, 09:20
#152
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
^lacie, dont
btw, i wonder where is hecate and nath... mia
02/28/2011, 12:22
#153
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,522
Received Thanks: 641
Yeah, just like on a Drama set eh? where are the star actors? MIA!!
02/28/2011, 12:49
#154
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
^lol.. probably cnt connect to Epvp again, or really MIA
02/28/2011, 13:07
#155
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,522
Received Thanks: 641
hecate's in chatango. go there ^^
02/28/2011, 19:46
#156
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,224
Received Thanks: 1,331
I have something for ya guys
Click the other one
No.. The other one!!
Yes.. You need to click the other one again
Here yah go!
BTW! Click the other spoiler too!
Credits to .Shana because I copied his style from the GCEG Banner few years ago ^_^V
02/28/2011, 23:05
#157
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,522
Received Thanks: 641
well, great. gotta use it
03/01/2011, 01:12
#158
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,059
Received Thanks: 549
@jaja- small favor about that siggy badge... can you make it smaller? I don't want to have a siggy violation again...
03/01/2011, 02:11
#159
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,997
Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by
.Isaac251
Credits to .Shana because I copied his style from the GCEG Banner few years ago ^_^V
As expected... its just last year..
I do like to make a GCI userbar but I'll be using a magnifying glass instead of a detective to decrease its height.
Just a simple..... userbar...
I'll also make one like the GCEG logo. ( like GCHC S3 )
03/01/2011, 02:26
#160
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,224
Received Thanks: 1,331
I like to make a banner with magnifying glass that magnifies the pic as an effect but u dun get a perfect render hahaha
03/01/2011, 03:35
#161
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
Thanks for it, updated the 1st page with that logo
03/01/2011, 04:56
#162
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,224
Received Thanks: 1,331
The userbar
Are you sure you want to do this?
Always remember that patience is a virtue
03/01/2011, 06:17
#163
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,122
Received Thanks: 697
Very nice Jaja !
03/01/2011, 08:27
#164
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,600
Received Thanks: 7,399
once again, thanks jaja , it's so cool
03/01/2011, 15:40
#165
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,224
Received Thanks: 1,331
___________________________________________
Edit:
The other userbar:
Here we go again..
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!! CLICK!! CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!
CLICK!!
CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!C LICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!CL ICK!!CLICK!!CLICK!!
Similar Threads
Main EO Thread / Allgemeiner EO Thread
11/07/2010 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
Hey, Since im Active in this Section, i thougt, that it should'nt be bad, when I create a main EO Thread.
Why I made this Thread:
~Talking about EO Main
~If you have small questions, you can ask them here.
~Spam gets reduced.
~Moderators haven't so much to do anymore.
I won't have any Problems, if it gets pinned :p
Allgemeiner Thread für Counter-Strike | Main Counterstrike Thread
09/13/2010 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Um ein bißchen Ordnung in unsere Sektion zubekommen , erstelle ich dieses Thema.
Hier könnt ihr über alles Reden , was mit CounterStrike zutuhen habt , wo es nicht nötig ist , ein neues Thema für zueröffnen. (Wie z.b. solche "mini" Fragen..)
Da so ähnliche Threads in diversen anderen Sektionen gut funktionieren. (WolfTeam , Metin2 , KalOnline , Fly for Fun,Crossfire..)
Auch hier gelten die Board + Signature Rules.
Sowie die CounterStrike Section Rules.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33 .