Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Becareful To Bug Relay Dungeon

Discussion on Becareful To Bug Relay Dungeon within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/04/2010, 19:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
how to do the relay bug?
Old 12/05/2010, 17:22   #17

elite*gold: 0
yeah!! can i know how to do this bug?!! i kinda want 1 of my char to lvl down to 0 again too!!! for pvp purpose

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RELAY DUNGEON - BATTLE BOSS AFTER BOSS! [WILL UPDATED EVERY WEEK FOR THE EVENTS]
12/05/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
http://images.levelupgames.ph/gc/adrotator%20copy% 20relay%20dungeon.jpg Event 1: Relay Dungeon Period: Nov 30 ~ Dec 7 before maintenance time http://images.levelupgames.ph/gc/Relay%20Dungeon% 201.JPG
Relay-Tunnel
04/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey, mein Hamachi gign erstmal garnicht , wegen den "fehelr zu Hamachi-servern" jetzt habe ich ein bischen deinstalliert,installiert udn neugesagtartet. Nun komme ich wieder auf Hamachi drauf , doch komischer Weise sidn die meisten der User blau bei mir, und kommen so nicht auf den Server drauf. Wie kriege ich das weg?? MFG
Scammer Becareful ^^
02/25/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
[email protected] Dont trust this prick lol he murders my char with 200k points (wish i dont care about) and says i was tryin to scam him when i was asleep xDD. becareful guys some ppl are not trustworthy.