Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To All Please Read this,

Discussion on To All Please Read this, within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To All Please Read this,

Many have been complaining about when the new hack will be released, And too much spam is found. I think we, Members of the Epvpers must wait for them, in other words, please stop spamming. There are only few Moderators and Guardians... So i suggest from Now on, We shall behave.. okay ?

To mod richard,
Please close this thread now, if you want, you can stick it so that other people may see.

since i just want everybody to be warned okay? so no haters please ?? press thanks if you do so
Thanks
15 Users
Old 11/27/2010, 09:15   #2

please merge your post, and besides even if you post this, there are too many stubborn lurkers here that cannot be controlled, even if mod rich and mod chi gives them multiple infractions... they will never learn/stop
Old 11/27/2010, 09:19   #3

thAts why i inputed there THERE ARE ONLY A FEW MODERATORS AND GUARDANS because i suggest them to add more TRUSTED GUARDIANS and TRUSTED MODERATORS
Old 11/27/2010, 09:30   #4

elite*gold: 2
Merge your post please
Old 11/27/2010, 09:40   #5

whAt dO yOu meAn by mErgE ?? I WIll EMOVE MY POST ?? IM JUST TRYING TO HELP THE GUARDIANS AND MODERATORS OKAY !?
Old 11/27/2010, 09:45   #6

Thumbs up

But in respect to all those who can't wait out there.... Whats causing the delay?
At least a mod or the hack guru's themselves make a statement. So that the haters are the only ones who are left here complainin...if you know what I'm sayin....

I hope you don't take this the wrong way MODS and Elite HACKERS.. Its been due past the limit of some..But of course those who can wait, can always wait...And I always will be one of 'em....
Old 11/27/2010, 09:49   #7

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanas Windrunner View Post
whAt dO yOu meAn by mErgE ?? I WIll EMOVE MY POST ?? IM JUST TRYING TO HELP THE GUARDIANS AND MODERATORS OKAY !?
No double posting here.
Well I don't care. Go help the guardians. But respect the rules.
Old 11/27/2010, 09:54   #8

- you really can't please them all since most of the members here are just common leechers..meaning they just come here and go if the find the new hack released.

and since its hard to by pass the newly updated GG it would really take a lot of time before it would be penetrated..."Patience is a virtue!",
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2010, 10:00   #9

thAnkS fR tHE lIkE gUyz... im just watching over epvpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harruzame View Post
But in respect to all who cant wait out there.... Whats causing the delay?
At least a mod or the hack guru's themselves make a statement. So that the haters are the only ones whoa are left here complainin...if you know what I'm sayin....

I hope you don't take this the wrong way MODS and Elite HACKERS.. Its been due past the limit of some..But of course those who can wait, can always wait...And I always will be one of 'em....
the causing of the delay because they are busy,...like noein, in her status ..OFFLINE(HELL'S WEEK IS NEARING).... thats why there is delay...
Old 11/27/2010, 10:05   #10

hmmm. . .I guess the others are just here for the hacks . . . and some can't play well without a hack. . .
Old 11/27/2010, 10:24   #11

if ur not releasing something...for me this is a spamm thread too....
Old 11/27/2010, 10:31   #12

hehehe........good one
Old 11/27/2010, 11:04   #13

Please Moved this Thread To the Grand Chase Main Section Thanks
Old 11/27/2010, 11:09   #14

well my opinion is
try putting tuts how to make them, maybe someone knows how to make but they didn't just know the materials or they have material but they do not know steps.

well it only my suggestion.
Old 11/27/2010, 12:39   #15

heheh now numb.! its not easy just the way you think about it... its kinda hard... you may need a lot of hacking tools before you can create it... and also in using hacks we are not 100% sure that this wont be detected by GM's... and as of now... its hard to bypass the game (GCPH) it uses high quality security that can not be easily bypassed... so please guys.. just be patient... actually i my self is still trying to bypass the game...