Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone can help me!!!!!

Discussion on anyone can help me!!!!! within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone can help me!!!!!

guys i have my problem in my router.....
i always get dc when there pops out " LOCAL AREA CONNECTION IS NOW CONNECTED....."""" and there it is....
but as i observed, when i was connected directly in my true modem, my internet works fine and no dc issues but when i was connected from the router( which splits the internet connection into 3 computers and it is connected directly into the true modem) i always get dc.....
guys i am experiencing this a couple of months ago....
im playing grand chase and i was board of getting dc....
is there anyone who could help me..???
plzzzzzzz
Old 11/18/2010, 12:13   #2

router problems ei.. :\.
things to do.
*check your wires some of them are broken which makes it wiggly and disconnected then connected to sites.
*Try the other computers, maybe others would work.
*try to remember..what you did before that makes it stop, on disconnecting.
Not a PC magician to solve your problem..but if you would explain it simple way..
cause when i read your post it sounds like a bit scientific xD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2010, 15:23   #3

2 of the computers i think doesnt work fine.... but we are connected with the same router.... i think the problem is the lan ip.... i always re cinfigure my ip adress so that i will have no identical ip in other computer... but it doesnt work... uhm .... way back before we reformat this pc, the last configure or what make my internet connection fine but i forgot to do it again... so could you make it???
plzzzzzzzzzz... i have so many problems in my comoputer buy internet issue makes me a lot depression..
Thanks
1 User