Well how bout gimme some ideas for the movie I cooked up 83
===EDIT===
Episode 3 is up.
There will be a fan fic char that I'll be introduce within the comic, and I'll accept some suggestions or ideas for another new char that you have within your mind.
So send those PMs to me and I might put the char of your dreams in the comic, and you'll get the credit too :3
lols, haha anwyays thx for the thing i asked you eariler on the PM,
+)
Well the movie I'm cooking up IS all about violence.
It's when Sieg was mortal and Dio was leader of the army that defending the Kounat's extinction, a few occasional twist and some weird and funny ramblings to ease off the tension :P
Well the movie I'm cooking up IS all about violence.
It's when Sieg was mortal and Dio was leader of the army that defending the Kounat's extinction, a few occasional twist and some weird and funny ramblings to ease off the tension :P
LOL, movie.. PLease better be good, *SLAPs Richard* RUNS!!*
Grand Chase Comic 10/28/2010 - Grand Chase - 12 Replies This is the Grand Chase comic produced and made by our very renowned author DRUM ROLLS PLEASE
*drum rolls*
blueblueway!!!
Well anyway enjoy the show :3
------------------------------------------------- ----------------
Introduction