Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LatinoGZ Bandwidth limit exceeded

Discussion on LatinoGZ Bandwidth limit exceeded within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy LatinoGZ Bandwidth limit exceeded

Can someone tell my why cant i get into latinogz it says "Bandwidth limit exceeded" im freaking out here without hacks
Old 08/26/2010, 12:13   #2

1. This is patched, so you cannot use it.
2. You can go in the web browser (I know it works on google chrome and firefox)
and enter some website, and drag the address line (of the site) to the LatinoGz window.
It should work.
Old 08/26/2010, 13:55   #3

i mean the site wont open up i know the hack is patched
Old 08/26/2010, 13:59   #4

so use step 2.

you highlight the website address on the browser and drag it into the latinogz hack window.
Old 08/26/2010, 14:05   #5

whats highlight?
sry im russian i dont know some words
Old 08/26/2010, 14:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iarik0440 View Post
whats highlight?
sry im russian i dont know some words
that the text turn blue aka selected
but that does not work
Old 08/26/2010, 19:20   #7

If you use Internet Explorer as your default browser, use Ctrl+L on the LatinoGZ and type in a page with a link or two. Right-click the link, hit Open in New Window, and things will go on as usual.
Old 08/28/2010, 02:21   #8

The latinogz website and server is down right now, it would take a little more time, till they can make the new hack and the server working again. And its a hosting problem so do not worry, latinogz's site is just so useful everyone seems to use it that the hosts seems to get tired/incapable of handling everyone's needs xD