Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frequent Maintenance

Discussion on Frequent Maintenance within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Frequent Maintenance

Whats wrong with NAGC, they keep undergoing server maintenances? We're gonna have one again today, its the third time just this week. Err....
Old 08/20/2010, 09:36   #2

It's called Ntreev.
Old 08/21/2010, 00:59   #3

And? I can tell, that was just spam... >_<
Old 08/21/2010, 01:26   #4

They had latency issues lately, so the frequent maintenance is necessary and what time does these maintenance happen? I seem to be not updated nowadays since I recently checked their website and saw no maintenance happening.
Old 08/21/2010, 11:53   #5

@chippou you little son of a *****.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
After 23.6 maintenance
06/24/2010 - Flyff - 2 Replies
After that 23.6 maintenance and GG uptade every Ftools run down... . " gamehack has found" or flyff window disappears.. or just bug ? who knows.. i think that GG uptades takes effect mostly of hacks or automations.
[Extra] Frequent Lag and Disconnection Issues
05/31/2010 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
Poor bandwidth - Online games need at least 256kbps (per pc on comp shops and standalone pc) minimum bandwidth to play. You can check your bandwidth by going to these sites: Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test - international users ::: PLDT myDSL ::: - for smart bro and pldt users Globe Business Utilities and click on bandwidth meter - for globe users Bayantel-SKY Internet Bandwidth Meter - for bayantel users
OvercomeMS-[New Server & stable Server][NoHamachi][Frequent Events][Cash Shop] JOIN!!
01/25/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
OvercomeMS v.62 ++++++++++++++++ Server Features ++++++++++++++++ Henesys PQ, KerningPQ, LudiMaze PQ, LudiPQ, ZakumPQ, Guild PQ working Field of Judgement every 15 minutes Odin Base PvP
frequent d/c
06/11/2008 - Rohan - 5 Replies
anyone? or is it only me