Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I just wanted to ask

Discussion on I just wanted to ask within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just wanted to ask

Is there any working mp hack right now?

And whats with the new main.exe that doesnt allow our old sd hacks to work, while the new hacks(latinogz and mania) does work.

I know that these new hacks uses some kind of injector, their main injecting program was the so-called deadtrap or bugtrap i dont know for sure.

Im just curious about these, so can someone tell me why?

Thanks.

[I hope I can create a topic like this in here]
Old 08/20/2010, 09:44   #2

answer to question 1; mp hacks aren't allowed on this site. you will have to search elsewhere. And i'm pretty sure that one hasn't been released anywhere recently.

answer to question 2; file and dll hacks which trainers use are completely different. file hacks in general will be detected easier than trainers. I don't want to delve into the mechanics of it with you as its unnecessary but i hope this answers your question enough.

Requesting for thread closure~
Old 08/20/2010, 12:41   #3

why u wellst always requesting for thread closure

wala k nmn sa
Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
or
Grand Chase Philippines

pede nmn yata spam thread of kahit anu d2
dba??
pwede ng spam d2
Old 08/20/2010, 12:49   #4

its my right as a member, why you always speak in Filipino in a section where you can only speak English/Deutsch?

Reported. :]

Please read the rules before posting,
Old 08/21/2010, 00:58   #5

@wellst As I know these "file hacks" you're saying arent detected, they were just unable to edit the main.exe, since they cant bypass main.exe, As for you to know, I dont need the general explanation for this. So i think this thread should not be closed yet, since I havent got a pretty more useful answer, kay?
Old 08/21/2010, 11:52   #6

My daddys stronger than your daddy....
Old 08/21/2010, 18:40   #7

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellst View Post
My daddys stronger than your daddy....
`Nonsense post.