Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gacha/Randomization hack?

Discussion on Gacha/Randomization hack? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gacha/Randomization hack?

I just encountered a topic in the official forum of Grand Chase, and this new person was talking about something that kind of make sense, but since he's in the official forum, he cannot release anything or break any rules, but he said some stuff that seems very interesting. And can possibly lead to a hack...

This is what he said:
"I know a friend of mine who's been experimenting with a KGC client(He doesn't edit the files, but just reads some source code.). I gave him an idea based on a RNG Software used for a certain games that uses randomizations effectively.

We may have discovered something. Most computer software and games can't randomize, but instead follow a certain pattern on a specific date, and specific time, in which most random drops will occur.

This friend of mine is considering making a software that tells reveals randomization.

--------

What you may need.

The exact date on your computer, the clock that records seconds.

Grand Chase in Windowed mode.

A character eligible for job quests, character unlockables, etc.

A upgradeable necklace

----

What this software consists of is using the exact date and time that you input and in return, it will output a list of items you may obtain during the day and at the exact time. Instructions on what you must do to obtain that Gacha pet you've wanted so much(What egg to click on and what time). What time you should begin starting Gaikos castle, and what time you must defeat Gaikos to get the seal. Stuff like that.

I'm not sure if there is more to this, since I am not the one who is developing this software.

Just note that this is not hacking. It does not modify the GC files. It's just a random number generator, nothing more than a software that reveals the pattern to the game's randomization.

Most computer software cannot completely randomize. Some require an algoritm to determine success."

So what do you guys think? Is it possible to make a hack by figuring how GC randomization works? (This is a question for the pro hackers, I know nothing about hacks) Or is it impossible?
Old 06/02/2010, 04:39   #2

...isn't it possible to just use cheat engine and click un-randomize?
Old 06/02/2010, 09:17   #3

Received Thanks: 9,382
its called packet editing....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2010, 13:44   #4

so sir noein, its possible to know the exact time when the drops will occur or the time the necklace upgrade will be successful?
Old 06/04/2010, 13:58   #5

it maybe a yes or no ...

packet editing is possible if teh server isnt server sided or a file contains same file as from teh server...
Old 06/04/2010, 16:27   #6

Received Thanks: 2,132
Things like:
Alchemist's Item Generator
Monster dropping which food? (you'll know what I mean if you played season 1 KRGC)

Gets affected by cheat engine's unrandomizer.

Something like regular item drops don't, they have a list of droppable items on the server side, and mission items have a list of droppable items on the server side along with the chance of dropping.

It might be possible, but I'm not gonna bet on it that your computer's 'local time' will affect your result. Server time I may understand, but local time I don't. It means that several computers will get varying result depending on what your clock setting is, and that you can simply stop the clock in order to get something every single time you darn want. It's logically inconceivable.
Old 06/07/2010, 01:46   #7

Received Thanks: 2,641
I think it's possible ._.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2010, 00:42   #8

any randomization is all pseudo-random meaning it isn't really random. A random number gen basically formulates an array of numbers. Each time the random number is called, the next number in the array is used. A static number called a "seed" is what determines what the numbers in the array are. If you know the seed and the algorithm of the pseudo-random number gen, then you know the next number in the array.

This is how random number gens work in a nutshell. The numbers it generates aren't really random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makim43 View Post
Things like:
Alchemist's Item Generator
Monster dropping which food? (you'll know what I mean if you played season 1 KRGC)

Gets affected by cheat engine's unrandomizer.

Something like regular item drops don't, they have a list of droppable items on the server side, and mission items have a list of droppable items on the server side along with the chance of dropping.

It might be possible, but I'm not gonna bet on it that your computer's 'local time' will affect your result. Server time I may understand, but local time I don't. It means that several computers will get varying result depending on what your clock setting is, and that you can simply stop the clock in order to get something every single time you darn want. It's logically inconceivable.
Local time is syncronized with server time. Perhaps the time on our own pc isnt, however, since the timezones are only differ due to a time offset, if we knew that a neckie upgrade is always successful at 10:03:13 PST, then all we have to do is attempt an upgrade at 12:03:13 CST.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2010, 05:02   #9

Received Thanks: 2,132
That's true. I think I misunderstood the post in the first place, and I apologize for that.
Old 06/08/2010, 05:05   #10

yes there is an exact way to get a Gacha items 100% at a time.
Old 06/08/2010, 08:15   #11

if thats possible thats means no need for a hack?....all we need is a program that will help synchronize your PC time with the server..then trial and error on what time will the success rate will increase...record the time...i suggest that we post here the time when you got the gacha or necklace upgrade successful then others will verify it by upgrading with the same time of the day???what do you think?will that work??
Old 06/08/2010, 13:56   #12

If Possible.. How Is This Will Work??
Can U Give Us A Simple Video Or A Pics ??
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2010, 13:59   #13

How??
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2010, 15:14   #14

elite*gold: 20
~ ~ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ~ ~
@ Rensyd
Please merge your post, refrain from double posting.
use button

*REPORTED*
DOUBLE POST

~ ~ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ~ ~
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2010, 14:29   #15

wew. interesting..^^ post more^^
Closed Thread