Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Avatar/Sig Banner for GC Haxor Fans.

Discussion on [Request] Avatar/Sig Banner for GC Haxor Fans. within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Avatar/Sig Banner for GC Haxor Fans.

Heys everyone! I am not to good with graphics so i come asking all the creative minds here at ePvP Grand Chase to help our new Group by making us a Group Avatar and a Signature banner that each of our group members can wear in their signature to be proud and represent us.

If you wish to help simply Upload the sig/avatar here and I will pick the best ones then have a Poll on what pair of Graphics will represent our group.

Deadline for Graphics will be on May 05, 2010.

After that this thread will be closed and a Poll will start on what pair of graphics are the best.
Old 04/28/2010, 09:33   #2

uhmm ..
whats the size of siggy?..
Old 04/28/2010, 09:45   #3

Received Thanks: 2,641
I can if Mod nathanael789 approve this group.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2010, 20:06   #4

Well the avatar for the group looks to be the same size as the avatar each person has. As for the signature banner it is all up to you so you can be creative with the size/shape of it and when I have a good amount on my deadline i will post another thread with a poll to see what the players think is the best pair of avatar/sig make them in pairs so it will be easy to vote on please.

@ZeroTypeX23 Your a good candidate for our group ZeroTypeX23 your one of the people on here whom has my respect.
Old 04/29/2010, 01:39   #5

whats wid the haxor thingy?like sir zero said.mod nathanael should approve this 1st
Old 04/29/2010, 03:51   #6

Sir Nathan has already posted in my thread with no objections adding a new H@X0r to our memorial.
Old 04/29/2010, 12:51   #7

Received Thanks: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien2 View Post
Well the avatar for the group looks to be the same size as the avatar each person has. As for the signature banner it is all up to you so you can be creative with the size/shape of it and when I have a good amount on my deadline i will post another thread with a poll to see what the players think is the best pair of avatar/sig make them in pairs so it will be easy to vote on please.

@ZeroTypeX23 Your a good candidate for our group ZeroTypeX23 your one of the people on here whom has my respect.
Hmm.. Okay I'll make one..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2010, 09:05   #8

Thanks ZeroTypeX23 I appreciate your support. Like i said i do respect you. I have no grudge towards you.