Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legit Exp hack. (video proof) Help anyone? D:

Discussion on Legit Exp hack. (video proof) Help anyone? D: within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Legit Exp hack. (video proof) Help anyone? D:

Hey, i was just fooling around on youtube and i saw this hack. I asked the guy about it and he said that him and 2 others know about it and that he's not going to release, but this hack could help out SOOOOO much. I'm not quite sure on what he did to do this hack but i think it's called "MLE" or something. It's this Recurring EXP Hack and it just continuously kills monsters in a room, this would be amazing for leveling.

Here's the vid:

It's called: "Grand Chase Recurring EXP Hack "
By: opaque02
For NAGC

Was wondering if any hacker out there would know how to make a hack like this, i know i can't cause i know nothing about making hacks. ><
But i believe this would help alot of people.
Old 04/23/2010, 17:20   #2

MLEs are over-rated anyway..
Not gonna happen xD
Anyway why would you want to hack exp?
There's no thrill in teh game if you do xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2010, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NICE VIDEO..

but we don't know if that EXP hack of his is true..
in the video we can c that the character has exp display and also the exp bar below is also adding exp..
but he didn't show the ending part of the dungeon run where the loots are given, exp and gp gained by the character and if it really leveled up.

maybe during the game his exp's gained and increases its level but maybe at the end of the game of Dungeon Run those exp's are not really added just normal xps at the end of the run.
Hope u get what i mean..

and about that MLE thingy its already patched "detected" its an old video anyway (June 12, 2009) the time when MLE was not yet detected..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Old 04/23/2010, 20:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_08 View Post

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NICE VIDEO..

but we don't know if that EXP hack of his is true..
in the video we can c that the character has exp display and also the exp bar below is also adding exp..
but he didn't show the ending part of the dungeon run where the loots are given, exp and gp gained by the character and if it really leveled up.

maybe during the game his exp's gained and increases its level but maybe at the end of the game of Dungeon Run those exp's are not really added just normal xps at the end of the run.
Hope u get what i mean..

and about that MLE thingy its already patched "detected" its an old video anyway (June 12, 2009) the time when MLE was not yet detected..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So it's impossible to do this anymore? I thought there were still cheat engines out there. I know it has something to do with scanning or w/e. Not sure though.

@boomboomss: Just because i'm lazy xD I wanna just get chars to level 61, i don't really like leveling, it takes too long for me. I'd find it really fun if my chars were reallllly high levels and i could actually do Thantos.
Old 04/23/2010, 21:02   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Actually we know about it.

but you can't go to the next stage because of its repetition.
so it'll be useless.

You need a UCE or "Undetected Cheat Engine"
[MLE, Moonlight Engine can do but its latest is long way from today...]
so it can be stopped by changing their hp to 0.

btw. there is another way and its all version...
and its called packet editing.
Old 04/23/2010, 23:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanael789 View Post

but you can't go to the next stage because of its repetition.
so it'll be useless.

What about turning off the SD hack?
Old 04/24/2010, 00:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimedBomb View Post
What about turning off the SD hack?
You'll be needing the SD hack by using a UCE so it can be stopped.

But unfortunately, there is no UCE that works as of now.
the latest Moonlight Engine is over outdated last year...
Old 04/24/2010, 00:51   #8

According to my research, that EXP hack IS NOT BENEFITCAL.

The Exp given by monsters is actually a VISUAL term. What I mean is, the EXP given actually "tricks" you into handing over that EXP, but it doesn't at all.
The Real EXP is determined by the overall score. Attacking/killing stuff only IMPROVES the said score.

So basically, that hack isn't gonna help.

PS: If you don't believe me, try do King Guang's Fen in NAGC, kill everything, then come back to me.
Old 04/24/2010, 00:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkboy132 View Post

The Exp given by monsters is actually a VISUAL term. What I mean is, the EXP given actually "tricks" you into handing over that EXP, but it doesn't at all.
The Real EXP is determined by the overall score. Attacking/killing stuff only IMPROVES the said score.

PS: If you don't believe me, try do King Guang's Fen in NAGC, kill everything, then come back to me.
Have your Reserach been Sientificly proven?
and have you done a full out reserach on evry Continent, Dungeon n difficulty?
Why would they make the exp that monster give visual?
They be only wasting there time when they could be making or fixing summ in da game n i dunt think ntreeev waste there time..
Old 04/24/2010, 01:53   #10

Quote:

+1

it is on overall score.
Old 04/24/2010, 04:31   #11

Quote:

Mmm.... This is not like other exp hacks though. Other ones try to modify it, but you can't cause they're visual. While this one is an SD hack. That repetitivley kills the monsters over and over again. If you gain exp from a Normal SD hack, that's not 'just visual,' then why wouldn't you gain real exp from this one too?

Well there's got to be SOMEWAY. T_T I'm thinking of just getting a macro for easy leveling, but that will increase the chances of getting me banned though. ><
Old 04/24/2010, 04:56   #12

I agree with the "visual" theory. I often got sh*tloads of XP at the end of the game where the stars are given, and when I get back to the characters screen, I see I actually didn't get as much.

Now, let's go a bit more in depth... so far, we know that we can edit stages a lot. We can change the portals' positions, the monsters' positions, and also their healths if I am not mistaken. The famous "1 hit kill" hacks, what do they do? They put the monsters' health to 1?

Is it possible to merge the "1 hit kill" hack principle as to change the health to a negative value? What if the negative value would glitch the monster's health to a "resurection" state once it dies? Like putting a constant negative value for the monster's health for... let's say 5 seconds, and use at the same time a SD hack which kills them... what would the result be? Would the monster live and die at the same time giving XP as when they die?

Is it possible to add more monsters in a specific area through the editing of a stage file? (My knowledge is not huge with the .kom files)

If the Live&Die is possible, is it possible to make the effect for a determined length of time?

Let's say you play on Gaikoz castle ok... the first stage, the monsters L&D (Live and Die) exactly like in the video for Five Seconds (its all scripted). After the 5 seconds, the negative value of the monster's health goes back to a positive one and bang, they die for real, letting you go to the next stage.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Note that I when I say a negative value makes them invincible, I have no idea. I am only giving out ideas to people that have more knowledge than me in the editing

Still, is anything I said possible?
Old 04/24/2010, 05:00   #13

The EXP given is indeed a visual thing. Its true that when we slaughter things, we do not gain the said experience from monsters, and therefore, we do not get the EXP from redundancy.
Old 04/24/2010, 17:28   #14

Received Thanks: 1,331
I know about this.. I want this to but theres no challenge w/ this..
Old 04/24/2010, 23:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimedBomb View Post
I agree with the "visual" theory. I often got sh*tloads of XP at the end of the game where the stars are given, and when I get back to the characters screen, I see I actually didn't get as much.

Now, let's go a bit more in depth... so far, we know that we can edit stages a lot. We can change the portals' positions, the monsters' positions, and also their healths if I am not mistaken. The famous "1 hit kill" hacks, what do they do? They put the monsters' health to 1?

Is it possible to merge the "1 hit kill" hack principle as to change the health to a negative value? What if the negative value would glitch the monster's health to a "resurection" state once it dies? Like putting a constant negative value for the monster's health for... let's say 5 seconds, and use at the same time a SD hack which kills them... what would the result be? Would the monster live and die at the same time giving XP as when they die?

Is it possible to add more monsters in a specific area through the editing of a stage file? (My knowledge is not huge with the .kom files)

If the Live&Die is possible, is it possible to make the effect for a determined length of time?

Let's say you play on Gaikoz castle ok... the first stage, the monsters L&D (Live and Die) exactly like in the video for Five Seconds (its all scripted). After the 5 seconds, the negative value of the monster's health goes back to a positive one and bang, they die for real, letting you go to the next stage.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Note that I when I say a negative value makes them invincible, I have no idea. I am only giving out ideas to people that have more knowledge than me in the editing

Still, is anything I said possible?
That can be possible.

and there might be a maximum value of exp in a dungeon so it'll go your exp to its limit....
that should be the reason why it returns back....
Closed Thread

Tags
exp hack nagc