Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unable to login to NAGC

Discussion on Unable to login to NAGC within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unable to login to NAGC

Hi All,

I have some problems here. I cannot sign in to the NAGC website and sign in to the client site.

As for GC client. It shows ( The connection has timed out , The server is not responding)

As for GC website. It Shows message from webpage ( For more information, please send an email to with 7767 in subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience.)

Can anybody can explain to me, why does it come out this message?
Old 03/30/2010, 09:21   #2

Summed up: You've been banned.
Old 03/30/2010, 09:45   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
Summed up: You've been banned.
You might be wrong...

================================================== ================================
Attention Grand Chase Game Players,

We’d like to begin by thanking all of you for your continued patience and understanding while dealing with the intermittent game login and access issues. We are aware of the current situation associated with these login issues and all team members are on deck, working as fast as humanly possible to rectify the situation.

(For the technically savvy) - The issues we’re experiencing are not directly associated with the games themseleves, but are directly affecting our local area networks and servers.

There may be intermittent server restarts as we resolve the issues at hand.
Again, all members of our team are on board and working to resolve these issues as we speak.

We must humbly request that you all be as patient as possible while any fixes are applied, and we’ll keep you all posted as to any updates as soon as we receive them.

Thanks again,

-- Grand Chase Team
================================================== ================================
That message comes from grandchase.ntreev.net
Link to the message -->>
Old 03/30/2010, 10:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanael789 View Post
You might be wrong...

Attention Grand Chase Game Players,

We’d like to begin by thanking all of you for your continued patience and understanding while dealing with the intermittent game login and access issues. We are aware of the current situation associated with these login issues and all team members are on deck, working as fast as humanly possible to rectify the situation.

(For the technically savvy) - The issues we’re experiencing are not directly associated with the games themseleves, but are directly affecting our local area networks and servers.

There may be intermittent server restarts as we resolve the issues at hand.
Again, all members of our team are on board and working to resolve these issues as we speak.

We must humbly request that you all be as patient as possible while any fixes are applied, and we’ll keep you all posted as to any updates as soon as we receive them.

Thanks again,

-- Grand Chase Team
That message comes from grandchase.ntreev.net
Link to the message -->>

Ok.... So it means the server is so called "hang" right? But how come some player can access into the client?
Old 03/30/2010, 11:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikin View Post
Ok.... So it means the server is so called "hang" right? But how come some player can access into the client?
Users can expirience that error randomly.

I mean the error can be randomly if you will play Grand Chase
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2010, 11:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanael789 View Post
Users can expirience that error randomly.

I mean the error can be randomly if you will play Grand Chase
Ouh. I see, now i understand the issue. Thanks for ur info nathanael789.
Old 03/30/2010, 11:42   #7

No problem...

*Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread