Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3rd Party program detected

Discussion on 3rd Party program detected within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3rd Party program detected

I just bought a new Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and used steam to install Grandchase upon opening Grandchase it says 3rd party program detected I have no clue on what it could be because it doesnít tell me and I just got the laptop so it canít be anything I just installed and since the game isnít very popular itís hard to find a fix for it so I was wondering if any of you here may have a solution to the problem so I could get passed this 3rd party pop up, Iím on windows 11 which itís what it came with which might be the problem

Tags
error, grandchase, help - error, steam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gamebooster detected as 3rd party program?
01/06/2012 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
So, I'm using Gamebooster to enhance frame rates (I play as Geas). GC detect as a 3rd party program. Is there anyway around this?
[Question] 3rd party program detection in GCPH
10/10/2011 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
I have a problem A 3rd party program always get detected even if I'm not using any hack :rtfm: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/juzz_200 7/3rdparty.jpg
Script Detected (3rd Party Program)
05/31/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
May 31, 2011 GCPH Newly Patch.. i guess there's a new script to use or code when creating a SD Hack for now.. kasi halos SD hack dito sa Epvpers ay Detected na.. kelangan po nating maghintay sa mga gumagawa ng SD hack na i-update ang mga hack nila..
2208 Accounts Banned for using 3rd party program
07/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
http://forums.e-games.com.ph/index.php?topic=59411 1.0 i have my account banned and its on the list... e-games can detect bots now??
3rd Party Program is not safe anymore
07/30/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 9 Replies
From FFXIOnline.com Today, a number of accounts which were confirmed to have violated the user agreement by using unauthorized third-party software tools within FINAL FANTASY XI to enable abnormal in-game movement were discovered and have been permanently suspended. Based on the results of an investigation, over 2,000 PlayOnline accounts have been either suspended or terminated on Jul. 21, 2006 for the malicious and intentional use of this third-party tool. We would like to take this...