Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GC Stacking

Discussion on GC Stacking within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question GC Stacking

Hello, I was wondering if stacking would be indefinitely gone now, since I have done all the steps yet the stacking did not take place.

I've done stacking multiple times before, but now I can't seem to do it as it appears to have been "patched."

Anyone know anything if there is a new method to stacking or is it just gone now?

TIA

Tags
grand chase

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reversing non stacking to stacking?
04/18/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
im just curious if i can reverse non stacking bracelet to stacking again using olly.. i mean it will possible to reverse it? so the bracelet will stack again to make a DH...im not professional for using that thing but i learn for watching only..so anyone can help or explain abut my question.. i know this is non sense but im just curious only.. :)
stacking Size Buff (horde)
04/07/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Go to Bom'Bay in Sen'Jin Village (Durotar). He has a quest for around level 5, not sure exactly though. Complete this quest then return to him. When you talk to him again you can click several various chat links. It doesnt matter which one you click it gives a completely random result. The random buffs are: Turn into a snake for 15sec Drunk affect for 5min Grow very large for 5min Turn into a chicken for 15sec Turn into Ghost for 1min Thrown into air Ok so here is the exploit, keep...
Anti guard stacking
12/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey boys and girls, I had heard of a hack that lets you attack players sitting under guard. I did a search but found nothing mentioning it, unfortunately. Let me know if it exists. Love :bandit: Relaxation...
Newbiebuff-Stacking
11/03/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
*** successfully tested on random L2j (C4 and C5) servers *** 1) Run HLAPEX (by Hint) and then your Lineage2 Client. 2) Create a char (mage would be the best choise) and get it to level 9 (mage to level 16, to get all buffs, incl. Empower). 3) Start the Sniffer and let the Newbie Buffer do his job. Then stop the sniffer and copy the "RequestBypassToServer"-Packet and send it automaticly. Do not let HLAPEX send the packets longer than ~15 secounds to avoid server crash. :D 4)...
Stacking/Tanking?
05/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Did the new patch fix the stack/tank bug where you sit on the other person adn it hits them not the noob ... i was trying to do it, it seems not to work anymore