Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Install gcph

Discussion on Install gcph within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Install gcph

Hello
Maybe somebody know how install gcph?
I downloaded this and icon is
Old 03/11/2010, 20:31   #2

Ok, Im downloaded gcph fromoriginal page via torrent, i unpacked this with winrar(my old problem) and i can't patch this :/ Show me information Patcher is initializing and this is sowing very long time. Somebody has idea how patch gcph?
Old 03/12/2010, 03:11   #3

Bro please be reminded don't double post or else you will be reported....edit your post and combine them using the edit button....

and regarding your problem you should use a region blocker to be able to play and patch your GCPH since your not from philippines heres the link on how to use region blocker

Regards
Grand Chase Elite Guards
Old 03/12/2010, 14:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,331
PLS SEARCH ON YAHOO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HP ICH KANN NET INSTALL LOCALHOST/INSTALL WAS IST DAS BILD
11/01/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi Leute ist das richtig und wie gehts weiter DDDDD http://img6.abload.de/img/unbenanntsu76.jpg lg. Peq
How to install GCPH
10/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Help po pano po kaya ako makakapag install ng GCPH, na repormat kac ung PC ko eh ,sinubukan ko naman magcopy ng GCPH sa ibng PC kayalng pag kinokopya ko na naawala ung . exe nung grandchase.ese saka main.exe ung nakita ko sa site lahat po ba to i da-download???? dialup 9/9/2009 2:47:00 PM File:Grand Chase PH.exe
somebody plz help me to install/use the bot!
07/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i need someone to help me to install the bot...plz u can give me msn or skype or xfire plz so we can talk personal..well thats it i hope somebody can help me im begging u.... Have a nice time! Mad_PuNiShEr:)
Is it possible to install SRO twice?
04/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
I want to know, if its possible to install the game twice on one partition (dont know if partition is the right word in english, i mean D: , or C: or something)? I already tried to rename the existing Silkroad folder but when i want to run the installation, there is always the question: Silkroad is already installed, do you wish do uninstall the existing files? Hope, there will be a way to get the installation working. Good Evening!